Champions league Semi Finals 2020-21 - April 27-28 and May 4-5

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
City's ability to go backwards is absolutely world class. I've never seen a team more able to go from the attacking third back to their keeper with more grace and style.

pratyush_utd

Can't tell DeGea and Onana apart.
So this is City's year. Just when I thought this year could not get worse

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
I remember a CL semi tie where Poch lost the first match and was down in the second to still come back and win...

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
What is up with City's pitch? Are City doing a 90s throwback?

JTW95

Gullible sausage
Don't do this to yourselves guys, it's happening! City will win the CL. Just accept it
I've resigned myself to that fact. I'll just have to keep reminding myself it only cost them a billion pound.

Irrational.

If they only had Lewandowski... Even without him, Bayern destroyed them. PSG stand no chance especially without Mbappe
Luckiest run to the final? Bayern without Lewandowski, bizarrely ruled out legitimate Dortmund goal and now a second leg with a half fit Mbappe for PSG. Everything has gone their way.

SER19

Jenas now waxing over Fodens misplaced 12 yard pass.

Can you say 'what a pass this is' about an unsuccessful ball

Bobski

Honestly, that PSG team doesn't look great on paper.
I find myself thinking that about most of the teams remaining. Even City, who are very good, are not for me as good as some of their recent sides. Odd time in football, don't think there are quite as many top players around at the moment which makes their concentration on a few teams even harder for the rest to compete with.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Jenas now waxing over Fodens misplaced 12 yard pass.

Can you say 'what a pass this is' about an unsuccessful ball
To be fair, for an unsuccessful player any pass in the Champions League looks like a success. Why they continue to have pundits like Jenas I'll never know, who's acually interested in the insight of a bang average midfielder?

MattofManchester

PSG have spent so much money, and still can't get together a full strength side when it really matters.

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
He is yes, and he behaves much better. I never had a desite to punch Fred like I had with Herrera. Even when he was United player.
I liked ander while he was here but he isn’t half as dynamic. He is great at doing a man marking job and dishing out the kicks but his passing isn’t progressive enough and he’s a walking yellow card.

Iron

kevin in false 9 position is such weird, its like having xavi or scholes in messi position. Imagine trying to explain and convince Sir Alex to use this idea and say, yeah use scholes. Sir Alex would be but he is not a striker. Then you say well he falls back and the 2 wingers become strikers. He would say, but ryan is not a striker and how about we just use ruud.

diarm

If I lived in a country where my TV licence paid Jenas's salary, I would live without a TV.