Champions league Semi Finals 2020-21 - April 27-28 and May 4-5

mu4c_20le

What a poor performance from RM. Look so leggy and past it. Dont know how they are top of the La Liga
They're not, Atletico are two points ahead and its still wide open. Barca also going through one of their worst periods.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Deserved. They're better than us right now, unsurpisingly. Pity

Murder on Zidane's Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
Hazard off. Amazing to think he cost the money he did. That's got to be, alongside Coutinho, one of the worst transfers ever.

Castia

Fat Frank banished Rudiger and played Kante as an attacking midfielder the thick cnut.

Josh 76

If they win the CL , they will only be one behind us
Seems so weird.

RooneyLegend

Madrid dont have the legs. Their attackers cant even run. Cant believe I have to choose between city and chelsea. Makes me sick that a worthless team like chelsea can win.

Martial has blood on his hands. It could have been us.
What did Martial do?

Pickle85

Madrid have been poor but Chelsea have been great today (except in and around the eighteen yard box). If their attacking players find shooting boots next year you have to think they'll be right up there.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
They tend to have a Ronaldo around when we play them
That’s what I mean. We always seem to draw them when they’re one of the better sides in Europe. When they were in transition between 04 and 2010 we avoided them. But whenever they’ve got a squad full of galacticos they pop up and give us a slap. Sick of it.

Dan_F

Obviously it’ll be fecking hilarious if City lose in the final, but Chelsea winning the Champions League would still be so grim.

Zero chance I’m watching it.

TheRedHearted

Good thing for American footballers, Pulisic from Hershey, Pennsylvania where I frequented as a kid. Madrid with all the more passes and possession seemed to just like that edge in the final third here. Mbappe for them would be the game changer imo. Did I hear correctly last game Pulisic was the first American male to score in the champions league? And how about assist. Beautiful one although militao with some terrible marking. How could he be behind the attacker and not tighter to him?

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
Obviously it’ll be fecking hilarious if City lose in the final, but Chelsea winning the Champions League would still be so grim.

We'll just have to be happy laughing at whichever set of plastic cnuts loses it. As you say, grim.

georgieworst

What are the chances that both European competitions will be an all English affair?

Shark

@NotShark

Grim but a prime example that changing managers doesn't always mean years of rebuilding again. Once it's the right change.

always_hoping

2nd season in a row that Tuchel leads his side to the Champions league final, hope I'm wrong but I'd expect it will be a 2nd final loss for Tuchel.