Champions league Semi Finals 2020-21 - April 27-28 and May 4-5

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout

3 super league clubs vs 1 football savior.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
Too bad it's over 2 legs. Really enjoyed last year's knockout single games.

altodevil

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'
Aside from Liverpool, couldn't come up with a worse final-4. Don't want any of them to win.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Fingers crossed footballs good guys go on to win it.

PSG.

roonster09

Scout
Hopefully PSG will win this year, Neymar FC all the way,

Don't know whether I want City to win so Pep can cross it off his CV and move on, or for it to be yet another failed campaign for them, but that will probably mean them improving their team significantly in the summer. It's a lose, lose.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Reckon it’s PSG’s year. If not them then City. Other side of the draw look like the underdogs for the final.

GatoLoco

Supports
Real Madrid
It is the first time Chelsea and Madrid face each other since the European SuperCup in 1998. Chelsea won 1-0 back then.

The previous time was the Cup Winners Cup in 1971. In the first game they drew 1-1, and in the second Chelsea won 2-1.

TheMagicFoolBus

Supports
Chelsea
It is the first time Chelsea and Madrid face each other since the European SuperCup in 1998. Chelsea won 1-0 back then.

The previous time was the Cup Winners Cup in 1971. In the first game they drew 1-1, and in the second Chelsea won 2-1.
Pfth it's in the bag then. How many other sides can say they're undefeated against Real Madrid???

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Hopefully PSG can do it. Is Mbappé available? I heard he had an injury

Dave Smith

Supports
Anything anti-Dipper
Why do Chelsea and City get the second leg at home?
To be fair, I always think first leg at home is better as you run the danger of having to play an extra 30 minutes of away goal rule against you in the second leg.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
I have not seen anything from Chelsea except Atlético games, and I thought it was the typical team that can complicate us a lot.
In any case I felt more optimistic a few weeks ago. They looked very tired in the last games.
Kroos has recently returned to training and I think Mendy will not be there in time. I guess he'll play with Marcelo in 5-3-2. Valverde is not due to Covid either

roonster09

Scout
I have not seen anything from Chelsea except Atlético games, and I thought it was the typical team that can complicate us a lot.
In any case I felt more optimistic a few weeks ago. They looked very tired in the last games.
Kroos has recently returned to training and I think Mendy will not be there in time. I guess he'll play with Marcelo in 5-3-2. Valverde is not due to Covid either
Is Hazard full fit for this game?

roonster09

Scout
Tuchel winning the CL with Chelsea would be hilarious considering PSG sacked him for not winning it.
Don't think Tuchel was sacked for not winning CL, he was sacked mid season. You can't win CL in the midseason.

Eddy_JukeZ

Tuchel winning the CL with Chelsea would be hilarious considering PSG sacked him for not winning it.
That's not why he got sacked.

He got sacked because him and Leonardo didn't see eye-to-eye.

Kasper

Supports
Hansa Rostock / Bradford City
Expect Madrid-Chelsea to be a proper dull affair. Tomorrow should be more fun.

Mb194dc

Supports
Chelsea
Why do Chelsea and City get the second leg at home?
TV contract is worth much more than any other country... ?

50/50 tie v R Madrid for me. They've got more injuries but also more experience at this stage. Zidane record in CL speaks for itself.

We'll be able use our massive squad with the 5 subs.

Need a performance from Kante tonight to shut the RM midfield down.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Tonight will be a borefest between two teams that will nullify each other

Hopefully we scrape a win

Last game was seriously worrying for us, we really looked dead on our feet. We'll still be missing Mendy so we'll basically set up mirroring chelsea. Modric has back issues, Kroos just got back to training, carvajal just got back from injury, our only midfield alternatives are Isco and the young Blanco...

Hope for another Vini CL masterclass here :lol:

Jerzol78

I like none of the semi-finalists. Before the super league saga I had such preference:
1. Chelsea - never liked them, maybe a bit in Zola period, but the current squad is rather likeable. And I think Tuchel is an ok coach
2. Real - too many titles, but a proper club
3. City - Them winning would be another tier of evidence how you can just buy success
4. PSG - like City

After the Super League saga my preference:
1. Chelsea
2. City
3. PSG
4. Real - just for their instigation

As for the semifinals it seems that today's will be boring and tomorrow's interesting. That's why it will be the other way around.

GatoLoco

Supports
Real Madrid
Tonight will be a borefest between two teams that will nullify each other

Hopefully we scrape a win

Last game was seriously worrying for us, we really looked dead on our feet. We'll still be missing Mendy so we'll basically set up mirroring chelsea. Modric has back issues, Kroos just got back to training, carvajal just got back from injury, our only midfield alternatives are Isco and the young Blanco...

Hope for another Vini CL masterclass here :lol:
Do you know these weapons countries try to develop in the latter stages of a war to help them win when they are in an inferior position? There is normally a lot of hope in them because they are deadly when in tune but most times they are not, so scientists are always working tirelessly to improve their accuracy.

I always thought of Vinicius like that this season :lol:

Eddy_JukeZ

I could see it being a dull game bereft of chances.

Need Real to win.

I think PSG-City will be a cracker though.