Champions league Semi Finals 2020-21 - April 27-28 and May 4-5

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
It was pure sarcasm on my part.

Amazing how utterly small minded they are. Unreal.

What a shit forum.
It's unreal how bitter they are, can't blame though. Most of their childhood would have been smashed by this Legend.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
It's unreal how bitter they are, can't blame though. Most of their childhood would have been smashed by this Legend.
Amazing how many pages of bile was created after that tweet.

But the forum is so shit they only have ten or so posts per page.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Pretty sure Pochettino met with Fergie before we signed Mourinho, from what I remember they have a good relationship so there’s every chance Fergie came at Poch’s request.

Dave Smith

Supports
Anything anti-Dipper
Agent Ferguson deep behind enemy lines, that’s PSG in the final then..
If PSG win someone is going to have to edit that Gerrard slip video with SAF ghosted on top.

ZolaWasMagic

Supports
Chelsea
Obviously City are in a very strong position, but i still think PSG might do it

Jack - City Fan

Supports
Man City
Should be an exciting second leg. No city fan I know is honestly "confident" we'll win, but you'd have to think we're in the stronger position.

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Bluemoon reaction on SAF visiting Lowry:

After SAF picture with PSG Sheik

About the game

:lol:
Why are they still so bitter? They win every competition they enter & their fans are amongst the angriest & most hate filled in world football.

I feel like at heart they will always be that division 2 club with Nicky Weaver in goal & Paul Dickov up front.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Why are they still so bitter? They win every competition they enter & their fans are amongst the angriest & most hate filled in world football.

I feel like at heart they will always be that division 2 club with Nicky Weaver in goal & Paul Dickov up front.
It is the only forum I have come across that are like this. Strangest fanbase in the country. RAWK is terrible but even they're nothing like these City fans.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Amazing how many pages of bile was created after that tweet.

But the forum is so shit they only have ten or so posts per page.
Yeah, no wonder we have few ManCity fans who pretend as ManUtd fans to praise City on caf.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Very hard to make a case for PSG, they've got to score at least twice with them likely needing even more than that

Pep's right though go through tonight and the trophy is theirs :mad:

ZolaWasMagic

Supports
Chelsea

Bitter. Insecure. Arrogant.

If they lose tonight, you can bet your house Fergie paid the ref will be one accusation

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
PSG are not going through IMO. Losing at home was too much
They are the model of all fart and no poo. 2-1 City "stroll" tonight. As long City turn up in second gear PSG will do the rest for Pep.

Deery

Dreary
I don’t even like PSG and I would have preferred City to go through but after seeing Ferguson rock up to the Lowry am fully behind a PSG win tonight, com on les bleus (or whatever they say in Paris)..

Buchan

has whacked the hammer to Roswell
Tonight is far from a foregone conclusion. Sides much inferior to this PSG team have gone to the Council House and got great results there in Europe, even in Guardiola’s time.

Comparing both halves last week, PSG definitely created the better and more numerous chances. City’s goals were fortunate (no doubt they deserved at least one goal from their second half display, to be fair) and I don’t recall them blitzing the PSG goal by any stretch of the imagination. The 1-2 final score line definitely flattered City and I think PSG will be well fired up to right a few wrongs tonight.

Dave Smith

Supports
Anything anti-Dipper
Tonight is far from a foregone conclusion. Sides much inferior to this PSG team have gone to the Council House and got great results there in Europe, even in Guardiola’s time.

Comparing both halves last week, PSG definitely created the better and more numerous chances. City’s goals were fortunate (no doubt they deserved at least one goal from their second half display, to be fair) and I don’t recall them blitzing the PSG goal by any stretch of the imagination. The 1-2 final score line definitely flattered City and I think PSG will be well fired up to right a few wrongs tonight.
Still the point is we need a few things to happen:

1) PSG come out blitz City in the first half then sustain a high quality performance throughout the second half.

2) Pep to overthink things and get conservative.

3) Mbappe to make a miraculous recovery.

4) City bottle it.

For me, a minimum of two of the above need to happen for PSG to get through.

ZolaWasMagic

Supports
Chelsea

1) PSG come out blitz City in the first half then sustain a high quality performance throughout the second half.

4) City bottle it.

on the bench he is

always_hoping

Very hard to make a case for PSG, they've got to score at least twice with them likely needing even more than that

Pep's right though go through tonight and the trophy is theirs :mad:
Check out Peps exits from the CL since he won it last in 2011. One example would be last season, at home to Lyon who finished 7th in the French league, City hot favourites to win comfortably and ended up losing 3-1.

Buchan

has whacked the hammer to Roswell

4) City bottle it.

Agreed on all counts.

Luckily for us non-Berties, Guardiola and City have form for embarrassing themselves on the biggest stage so we are not without hope tonight. :drool:

SATA

Tonight should be a cracker. Hoping to see a scintillating performance from PSG's front duo if they can mount a comeback. I see a 2-1 PSG win and going to extra time and hopefully Paris nicks it in extra time or penalties

Ludens the Red

They are the model of all fart and no poo. 2-1 City "stroll" tonight. As long City turn up in second gear PSG will do the rest for Pep.
Aye, think a few on here are carrying some serious false hope. Tie was effectively over last week.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
If Mbappe starts PSG have a slim, slim, slim chance. But even if he does start it's extremely likely that City just scythe through them on the break.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Check out Peps exits from the CL since he won it last in 2011. One example would be last season, at home to Lyon who finished 7th in the French league, City hot favourites to win comfortably and ended up losing 3-1.
were City 2-1 up from the first leg then?

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Bitter. Insecure. Arrogant.

If they lose tonight, you can bet your house Fergie paid the ref will be one accusation
They are just a very strange set of fans. They have been comfortably better than United for close to a decade now, yet the inferiority complex & bitterness is still so prevalent. They are like a 6 foot 7, 250 lbs steroid head who still suffers from small man syndrome.

Ludens the Red