Champions league Semi Finals 2020-21 - April 27-28 and May 4-5

MattofManchester

Well that's probably that, bar a miracle.

On your bike, Poch. Off ya go.
I hear ya old club is looking for someone to stop them falling past mid table next season.

Reditus

Lineup Prediction League Winner 2021-22
Just 1 goal and this will become very interesting

Deery

Dreary
You sound like Wycombe's old manager who was adamant "that goal changed nothing" in a tie we were in.

Clearly PSG still need 2 goals, but now it's merely to equalise, not to win. So it obviously does make a difference.
I am Wycombe’s old manager..

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Nowt wrong with that from Foden

Zlaatan

Parody Account
You sound like Wycombe's old manager who was adamant "that goal changed nothing" in a tie we were in.

Clearly PSG still need 2 goals, but now it's merely to equalise, not to win. So it obviously does make a difference.
The goal does change things but it doesn’t end PSG’s chances of winning like some people seem to imply.

BayernFan87

Supports
Bayern Munich
Nice start to the game.
I'm rooting for City (sorry guys but I'm still a Pep fan boy) but I hope for a PSG goal soon and an exciting game till the end.

kiristao

It's so hard to chose between City and PSG. Just when I think I want City to lose, the camera focuses on Di Maria and immediately I want PSG to lose.

JakeC

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2020/21
You would wonder, how in an elite level competition, there isn't a ball on standby for weather like this