Champions league Semi Finals 2020-21 - April 27-28 and May 4-5

Reditus

Lineup Prediction League Winner 2021-22
How does Chelsea do it? They could be having the worse season ever, manager change and BAM. Next thing you know they are in CL final.
They have a very strong squad. Lampard was underachieving.

I miss Frank

always_hoping

Massive gaps and lack of organisation in that Real Madrid defence, would be better if Varane was available while Ramos is a combination of rusty and well past his best. More goals for Chelsea here if they want them.

simonhch

Horrible boss
Supports
Urban Combat Preparedness
Hilarious watching Werner run away celebrating his goal, like he just banged in a worldie. Should be high fiving Havertz, and getting on with it, not looking for congratulations; because if he misses that he should be tarred and feathered.

mu4c_20le

They have a very strong squad. Lampard was underachieving.

I miss Frank
We finished level on points last season and they had a better summer transfer window. They shouldn't be having a "worst season"!

Fooza

all english final both CL and Europa is looking possible now*

*depending on Arsenal, hope they get kicked out

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Stevie McMan slating Madrid for just playing sidewards balls, then literally 2secs later they produce absolute genius and Benzema very unlucky not to score!

stefan92

Supports
Hannover 96
How does Chelsea do it? They could be having the worse season ever, manager change and BAM. Next thing you know they are in CL final.
It happens with teams that have a good squad and mentality, but are simply badly coached. Just look at Bayern last season - on the brink of total collapse under Kovac, winning 6 titles in the next 9 months once Flick took over.

MattofManchester

Zidane should have sent Hazard back to McDonald's and kept Odegaard.

This Madrid team is stagnant and slow.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
We have a strong squad and we always seem to be "rebuilding".
We give people 5 years to achieve something that should only take 1.

I actually am happy with Ole, but it's no surprise we go went backwards with some managers when they think they have all the time in the world.

Chelsea managers know they need to get it right ASAP or get sacked. It's a very cut throat style but they've proved they can get it right as long as they invest in the squad properly to match.

slored1

We were a brain fart in Turkey and a Fred sub away from genuinely challenging for this year's CL.
We wouldn't be challenging. Look at what PSG got - Barcelona in the first round, then Bayern in the QF. We would have gone out before semis for sure.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
Modric is pure sex, I want to live in an alternate reality where he replaced Scholes. Not signing him has made my life a darker and worse place.