Champions league Semi Finals 2020-21 - April 27-28 and May 4-5

united_99

Takes pleasure in other people's pain
As long as it ends in the ultimate heartbreak for either of the sides whether that by somebody slipping on their arse taking a pen or some keeper throwing the ball in to their own for a change, I'll certainly be watching.
Yeah that’s the only positive here that the winner takes it all. At least one oil team will lose!

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
TY very much! We got quite lucky with all your injuries but I'll take it!
You beat who's in front of you, well deserved. You looked scary impressive for 90 minutes, and rock solid overall

Think you can do city

Tuchel really is brilliant

killerboi2

Seeing English clubs winning CL and we haven't won it since 2008 is painful. We need at least a decent showing next season Ole.

cyberman

But if they chose the wrong replacement it could have still have gone tits up. They're certainly doing something right and have continued to be successful despite being part of the managerial merry-go-round.
Theyre as far away from the league title as they ever were. Heres the thing, this is a cup run. As impressive as it is i dont think it takes English club much to get past Europes elite anymore. Those teams playing against each other in the title race is the real barometer, not beating these poor Spanish sides. Tuchel is the 7th EPL manager to reach a European final in 3 seasons and Include Ole in that this year. Could be 8 if Arteta gets through tomorrow.
I suppose i am downplaying it but i have no respect for European football during this cycle, England is just too far in front.
Well done Chelsea, its a great achievement but its only an advertisement for short term management if you dont intend to challenge City for the league title. Hell they will probably lose to City in the final who have had the mist stable project of any club over the least 5 years.

weltcheftrainer

Supports
schalke
Really impressive by Chelsea. And I think they can even improve in the next years considering the age of many of their players.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
I couldn't find a thread for it so I'll just ask here as this seems active tonight.

Anyone know why they're having the League Cup final in Turkey this year?

Gambit

Desperately wants to be a Muppet
So an el Plastico final. Think of all those poor die hard fans who won't know who they support until one of them wins.

smi11ie

Not a philogynist
Supports
Rangers
Would have hated to see Madrid in the final. They are easily my least favourite team. Chelsea played well. I hope they beat Oasis in the final.

Karel Podolsky

Supports
Ex Laziale
Chelsea constantly go from having bad manager's and/or bad campaigns to winning major trophies in short succession.

Mourinho 2nd stint, wins PL.
Mourinho has bad following season.
Conte comes in and wins PL.
Conte has bad 2nd season.
Lampard has terrible half-season; Tuchel comes in and gets CL Final.

Just feck off with your scabby turnarounds.
Di Matteo and Benitez won them throphies as caretakers!

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
Chelsea constantly go from having bad manager's and/or bad campaigns to winning major trophies in short succession.

Mourinho 2nd stint, wins PL.
Mourinho has bad following season.
Conte comes in and wins PL.
Conte has bad 2nd season.
Lampard has terrible half-season; Tuchel comes in and gets CL Final.

Just feck off with your scabby turnarounds.
The champions of honeymoons and bouncebackability. From now on if they sack a manager midseason I'm putting money on them to win a trophy before the seasons out.

Bloody horrible final. Think I’ll give it a miss!

unless we can all put a few quid in to pay for the United marauders from Sunday to head to turkey and get the game called off?

Schmeichel=God

We'll just have to be happy laughing at whichever set of plastic cnuts loses it. As you say, grim.
How about the scores are tied at 90 minutes, 105 minutes, and 120 minutes and after 5 penalties.

Every sudden death penalty is then matched, goal or otherwise.... forever more. Nobody wins... and they're still there at the start of 21/22, and so cant compete.

So feck Tuchel and his outrageous managerial performance so far...bollocks to their fancy squad....deck Pep...and canter to our rightful position atop the PL throne.

Yes... time to whip out the Voodoo trinkets

TheMagicFoolBus

Supports
Chelsea

R'hllor

Well no surprise those two teams are in finals, their fans dont breach stadiums, invade pitch and ruin Sunday afternoon for those who wanna watch a game.

Hansinity

Supports
Bayern Munich
What a season for Chelsea ever since Tuchel took over.

Love how he uses his squad to its full potential, also don't understand how people can say they are boring.

They have a great mix of pressing ,gegenpressing, really quick in counter attack and when in possession they play really fluid. Reminds me of Heynckess Bayern in 2013 with less offensive spectacle.

ZolaWasMagic

Supports
Chelsea
Love it!

And im loving the city fans already claiming they'll batter us as theyre far better.

Going to be interesting!

UnitedSofa

You'll Never Walk Away
Reasonable decision to move the UCL final to Wembley?

2 English Teams, no need to go abroad because of COVID

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Whose oil is Supreme!!?

Russian or Arab!? It's on.
Going to have to support the poor lowly Russian oligarch as the plucky underdog against the sovereign wealth of the UAE, I guess.

Pow

Supports
Chelsea
Reasonable decision to move the UCL final to Wembley?

2 English Teams, no need to go abroad because of COVID
They didn't move the arsenal Chelsea final from Baku when mhki didn't travel cause of safety concerns and fans struggled to get there. They ain't moving shit.