Champions League Semi Finals (26th Apr - 4th May)

Deery

Dreary
Might be lacking a left foot but Vinicius Jr has got one hell of an engine.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
Did Vinicius Jr borrow Lukaku's boots for tonight?

Red the Bear

Something less generic
Maybe madrid's luck with refrees has ran out after the whole super league debacle.

lefty_jakobz

I ❤️ moses
Real Madrid having no luck at all. Every move breaks down due to miss control or pass to the wrong player. This is unfortunately City’s game they will fluke a goal or hold out for the draw

Ole90+3

They wouldn’t be able to get it up the pitch without Vinicius’ ability to dribble it down the wing at such pace. He’s been wasteful tonight but he’s still a key to Real’s overall attack

Phil

Has anyone mentioned Vicinius and Rashford (pre this year) play similarly

BuzzKillington

You genuinely don’t think they’d have enjoyed it far more had they done it whilst Fergie was still manager here? Especially with his perch comments.

They also did win it in competition with Pep’s City, so still fairly impressive. Annoyingly.
I think Liverpool fans find it absolutely hilarious how shit we are, and I will feel the exact same way when the shoes are eventually on the other feet. There wasn’t a single league title win under fergie where I thought, “you know what, I really wish Liverpool were currently world beaters”. It’s just weird.

Cloud7

They wouldn’t be able to get it up the pitch without Vinicius’ ability to dribble it down the wing at such pace. He’s been wasteful tonight but he’s still a key to Real’s overall attack
Their front 6 is mostly a bunch of old men outside of him. There is Valverde but I’m not sure what he’s meant to do or be good at.

hellhunter

Eurofighter
Supports
Karlsruher SC
I kind of like how pacy wingers just break down when they can't get past Walker. As if the possibility of not outpacing their fb doesn't exist in their mindset

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Real should buy Reiss Nelson. Would complement Vinicius perfectly. All pace no trousers.

marktan

what's the point of Valverde? People give Vinicius stick, at least he's not a traffic cone