Champions League Squad

GCHQ

Glazer Crevice Headquarters
Sir Alex Ferguson, Ben Foster, Hayley McQueen.....
Who do people think Lindegaard will replace? Bebe has to be the favourite I would have thought. Maybe Neville? I'm assuming Hargreaves won't be included.

No issues with the revised Premier League squad. We only have 24 players who need to be registered with plenty who qualify for homegrown status.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Who do people think Lindegaard will replace? Bebe has to be the favourite I would have thought. Maybe Neville? I'm assuming Hargreaves won't be included.

No issues with the revised Premier League squad. We only have 24 players who have to be registered with plenty who qualify for homegrown status.
Can't argue with that. Bebe's injured and think we have enough cover at RB without Neville who's a liability these days. Think we can forget OH sadly.

Doogie

Neville it is then. I wonder if his exclusion from the Champions League squad made up his mind about announcing his retirement today.
Wouldn't surprise me.

el eric

Some Journo on twitter last night ( may have been Winter, I cant remember ) seemed to think Hargreaves will be names in the squad.

Sultan

Gentleness adorns everything
Neville it is then. I wonder if his exclusion from the Champions League squad made up his mind about announcing his retirement today.

Retirement led to his exclusion.

SAF will have known.

Berlinknives

Some Journo on twitter last night ( may have been Winter, I cant remember ) seemed to think Hargreaves will be names in the squad.
Well Macheda has been put out on loan, but he was a B squad player wasn't he? Indeed one of the senior squad below would have to miss out.

1. Edwin Van der Sar
3. Patrice Evra
5. Rio Ferdinand
6. Wes Brown
7. Michael Owen
8. Anderson
9. Dimitar Berbatov
10. Wayne Rooney
11. Ryan Giggs
12. Chris Smalling
13. Park Ji Sung
14. Javier Hérnandez
15. Nemanja Vidic
16. Michael Carrick
17. Nani
18. Paul Scholes
19. Tomasz Kuszczak
22. John O'Shea
23. Jonathan Evans
24. Darren Fletcher
25. Antonio Valencia
26. Gabriel Obertan
28. Darron Gibson ·
29 Tomas Kuszczak
33 Bébé
34 Anders Lindegaard

With both Da Silvas in the B squad.

IMO It's Bébé vs. Hargreaves again.

Shimo

Thought we had to submit the CL squad by the 1st for the knockout stages? Can't seem to find one though.

LouisRocca

King included in the CL squad, B-listed, but still included, but not called up for Norways U21 squad, not even the U19, quite stunning! Eikrem has been called for the U21 for only his second time I think.