Championship 2020/21

Zaphod2319

Supports
Chelsea
If Brentford goes up they better buy some bigger center backs

Zaphod2319

Supports
Chelsea
That red looked much worse than it really was. Totally out of control but not as malicious as it originally looked

Maagge

enjoys sex, doesn't enjoy women not into ONS
That red looked much worse than it really was. Totally out of control but not as malicious as it originally looked
Yeah it ends up looking like a two-footed challenge even though that was after the actual offence.

Cascarino

Magnum Poopus
Supports
Swansea
My thoughts exactly.
When I saw it in real time I started writing up that is one of the worst challenges I’d ever seen, but the replay showed that he just completely lost his footing, rather than trying to do him.

Cascarino

Magnum Poopus
Supports
Swansea
How many did he score this season? He will score 10-15 next season.
33 in 47 if you count the playoffs. I think what separates him from someone like Armstrong (who was the second top goalscorer), is that he contributes a lot more than just goals. He’s a real headache for defenders, and while he’s not the tallest he’s got a great leap and works his ass off, he also has the technical ability to both hold the ball up and play in others.

I really like him and think he’s a great talent. He also has the flexibility IMO to play for various side and tactical systems.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Fred Onyedinma
Reece Burke
Allan Campbell
Cameron Jerome
Henri Lansbury

Luton doing some shrewd business. Looking forward to next season!