Championship 21/22

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
This is going to be one hell of a second half now!!!

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
He's been very good at Championship level - Think he'd definitely be ready to play at a Premier League level, though at a club like Palace (or Huddersfield if they do come up) as opposed to Chelsea - don't think he's ready for that sort of step up just yet (though Huddersfield do mostly play with 3 at the back - so that helps his standing)

One thing I would say though is that when he has been injured recently, Naby Sarr has come in and Town have looked just as solid - though Colwill is definitely the better player - but in general I think Corberan has just got very well drilled/organised and defensively solid as a team.
Thanks - yeah a Palace level player is good enough for me to integrate into Chelsea's squad. Similar things were said about Guehi last year and I would have absolutely kept him, if it was upto me. He'll be playing in a potentially very experienced backline, so I have no problems with trusting him. I hope Tuchel gives him a fair chance in preseason before deciding whether to send him out for an extra loan or to keep him. For a first year pro I've been very impressed with how he's adapted and shown his quality.