Championship 21/22

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Fulham absolutely smashing 5th (now 6th) place Luton to win the league... Clearly the best team in the division and its showed.

How many will Mitro score in the Prem next year? I'll go with 7
Thing with Mitrovic this season he has been far more involved with the build up play. Rather than just waiting for something to happen.Just watched the game. It was a mauling.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Fulham absolutely smashing 5th (now 6th) place Luton to win the league... Clearly the best team in the division and its showed.

How many will Mitro score in the Prem next year? I'll go with 7
3 pens and 2 goals from open play.

We gotta beat Reading now thanks to that goal difference feck up :mad:

matys

@Dirty Schwein

If Luton win play-offs and get promoted, where will they play their games next season? Would they look for bigger place, cause 10,000 capacity is a bit ridiculous for PL.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
@Dirty Schwein

If Luton win play-offs and get promoted, where will they play their games next season? Would they look for bigger place, cause 10,000 capacity is a bit ridiculous for PL.
I would assume they try to speed up power court... Or hire somewhere else. Can't be hosting man city at the Kenny that's for sure :lol:

matys

I would assume they try to speed up power court... Or hire somewhere else. Can't be hosting man city at the Kenny that's for sure :lol:
Oh, I didn't know they are building a new stadium, it looks much more like a home to a top tier club.

Nothing against Luton but I've never liked teams with small stadiums in the PL.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Does anyone think Mitrovic is worth a punt now?
Nah. Let him do it against PL defenders. He won't.
Oh, I didn't know they are building a new stadium, it looks much more like a home to a top tier club.

Nothing against Luton but I've never liked teams with small stadiums in the PL.
We do have one of the lowest financials in the top two divisions though. The fact that we're even this high in the league is shocking to be honest. Nathan Jones has done a fantastic job but I doubt anyone thought there'd be a chance we were gonna be in contention for promotion so nobody probably even has a plan what to do if we somehow make it ...

They'll probably do a Kickstarter campaign :lol:

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Just me who'll be watching Bournemouth-Forest tomorrow instead of the CL match?

Just checked and didn't realise it kicks off at 7pm so can watch full match and then second half of the other one.

Should be a cracker, Forest win their last two and pretty much means they'll finish 2nd. Will be a slog for Bournemouth in the play offs given they've been in top 2 for pretty much the whole season but that's generally a Scott Parker team for you, really lack a killer instinct at crunch moments.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Just me who'll be watching Bournemouth-Forest tomorrow instead of the CL match?

Just checked and didn't realise it kicks off at 7pm so can watch full match and then second half of the other one.

Should be a cracker, Forest win their last two and pretty much means they'll finish 2nd. Will be a slog for Bournemouth in the play offs given they've been in top 2 for pretty much the whole season but that's generally a Scott Parker team for you, really lack a killer instinct at crunch moments.
I'll definitely be watching it... Should be a cracker

Dave Smith

Supports
Anything anti-Dipper
Personally, I'd love Luton in the PL. Don't think they'll do it, but what a story if they do.

CraftySoAndSo

Fulham vs Luton is 13/2 for a Luton win on Paddy Power. Fulham have been naff since being promoted and lost to Forest a few days ago, plus Luton need to win to guarantee a play off spot. If too unsure then double chance could be a shout, i like btts at 4/5 as Luton have only failed to score 1 time in the last 14 matches and despite their form Fulham are more than capable of scoring.
Posted that in the betting thread yesterday, not my finest moment.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Personally, I'd love Luton in the PL. Don't think they'll do it, but what a story if they do.
I love to see new clubs promoted to the PL. Loved it when Bournemouth first came up. Same as Brentford. New teams. New grounds to play in. Just lovely.

marktan

Spence looks very good so far.

Garner not so much yet, making the wrong pass a few times already.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Bournemouth can feck off. Seems like the whole bottom half is/will be nothing but "nice" southern teams that try to play a bit and just get mullered by any of the actual good sides without putting up much of a scrap.

Them, Brighton, Fulham, Norwich, Southampton all feel like basically the same team.

marktan

Forest struggling to string passes together.

Think Keinan Davies holding the ball up would've been a big help

Nick7

Onside and should have been a penalty. Can’t understand what the keeper was doing there.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Would be a brilliant story just for Nathan Jones going back there after his Stoke nightmare and getting even better results than before.

That said they'd be threatening record low points if they came up! I know they have a few injuries bur yesterday's line up had Snodgrass, Henri Lansbury and Cameron Jerome all starting. :lol:

They did give Chelsea a good game in the cup though.

Blades1889

Supports
Sheffield United
Bournemouth get away with so much it’s ridiculous