Championship: Aston Villa Women v United | Sunday 8 Sept - United win 0-12

Andersons Dietician

Anyone seen Big Mouth? For some reason I keep picturing Maurice shouting “Finish her!” I’ll be surprised if this doesn’t end up with us scoring over 10 and James not getting her hatrick as well.
Time to text my Arsenal supporting mate and rub this stealing her from them in a bit more.

Grande

Looking at this, it’s easy to see that the interviews with Stoney, Greenwood etc wasn’t just posing: They clearly are loving this, chomping at the bits like it was opiate laced candy. And they really are playing a nice game as well, ball controll, passing, speed in transitions. Using the wings. Full backs advancing. Zelem the maestra. Fabulous first half after thirteen years!

Grande

Anyone seen Big Mouth? For some reason I keep picturing Maurice shouting “Finish her!” I’ll be surprised if this doesn’t end up with us scoring over 10 and James not getting her hatrick as well.
Time to text my Arsenal supporting mate and rub this stealing her from them in a bit more.
Haha. We did them for Van Persie, we dumped Mkhi on them, and now this. A shame really, Stoney would probably get heaps out of Mkhitarian setting him up in Devlin’s position.

Maestro14

OHKO'd a shiny Electrike
Didn't realise this was on Youtube and only turned it on about 41 minutes in. Wow! I suppose we're doing quite well then. Who got the goals?

jojojo

JoJoJoJoJoJoJo
Staff
Welcome to Manchester reception committee
Didn't realise this was on Youtube and only turned it on about 41 minutes in. Wow! I suppose we're doing quite well then. Who got the goals?
3 from Jess Sigsworth, our #9, she was top scorer in the division last year so that's no surprise really. 2 from Lauren James, our 16 year old midfielder, who we poached from Arsenal. Penalty scored by Katie Zelem, who we signed from Juventus, but who was originally in United's girls team.

Rolandofgilead

Trigger Happy Priest Killer
Scout
Supports
Weymouth
Here we go, players on their way back out. I'd like to see us turn the screw in this second half. Imagine starting our new life with a double figures win away from home :drool:

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
MUTV are a disgrace not showing this and I looked through their schedule and could not even see a highlight programme.

Schmiznurf

Caf Representative in Mafia Championship
MUTV are a disgrace not showing this and I looked through their schedule and could not even see a highlight programme.
Yeah, you can tell they only started this team because of pressure, they seem to be doing everything in their power to not give a shit.

Goap again, 4 for Sigsworth. :lol:

klayton88

I always get MUTV for the pre-season stuff and considered keeping it, but the lack of coverage on the womens team pretty much made my mind up to cancel. £7 quid a month and I'm watching for free on youtube. It is a disgrace.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Yeah, you can tell they only started this team because of pressure, they seem to be doing everything in their power to not give a shit.

Goap again, 4 for Sigsworth. :lol:
It is going to backfire, because the more games the women win, the more interest the fans will have and the more they will complain.

Andersons Dietician

I always get MUTV for the pre-season stuff and considered keeping it, but the lack of coverage on the womens team pretty much made my mind up to cancel. £7 quid a month and I'm watching for free on youtube. It is a disgrace.
I’m in the same boat, get it for pre season then cancel it, but was going to keep it if the ladies coverage was good. Could just be because this is an away game tho, might not have been allowed to go and film it if Aston Villa’s YouTube channel was always going to do it.

Schmiznurf

It is going to backfire, because the more games the women win, the more interest the fans will have and the more they will complain.
Yeah, maybe then they'll actually start caring themselves. The official twitter account said Sigsworth only had 2 at half-time, fecking useless they are.

And number 8 :lol:

Schmiznurf

I’m in the same boat, get it for pre season then cancel it, but was going to keep it if the ladies coverage was good. Could just be because this is an away game tho, might not have been allowed to go and film it if Aston Villa’s YouTube channel was always going to do it.
Same with me funnily enough, got it for pre-season, kept it for the ladies.

Rolandofgilead

Trigger Happy Priest Killer
Scout
Supports
Weymouth
Is it a rights issue though? The home team have broadcasting rights or something?

Andersons Dietician

Here we’ve scored 8 right or did that last goal get called offside or something? My screen still says 7-0