Championship: Crystal Palace Ladies vs United | United won 0-5

RORY65

5-0, Mollie Green. A very dominant second half display.

Grande

5-0 away are brilliant numbers, and even if Palace has few points, it’s no mean feat. Increadible that we’re still two points off the top of the table. Good to see Greenwood can tuck away a penalty after Zelem’s last miss. And we have several olayers that can operate the wing.

muller

I took my boys to the game yesterday, as I now live about 20 minute away from Bromley.

They are 4 and 2 (anyone who was there, they were the 2 in the orange coats milling around!)- the 4 year old really enjoyed it - and I think Katie Zelem is officially his first crush. She came and spoke to him after the game and he told everyone afterwards that she was really good at football and loved his hat.. She didn't mention mine at all :( :lol:

But, was still good to see the girls come and speak to people afterwards, followed by post match training. Boys want to go to another, the Millwall and Charlton games are local to me so we will probably go there too.

Game probably not as 1 sided as the scoreline suggest, palace just couldn't do anything from midfield.

jojojo

JoJoJoJoJoJoJo
Staff
Welcome to Manchester reception committee
I took my boys to the game yesterday, as I now live about 20 minute away from Bromley.
Great that you could do that. I think it's a much nicer intro to live football than a typical PL match, especially for a 4 year old who gets to meet a player!

Game probably not as 1 sided as the scoreline suggest, palace just couldn't do anything from midfield.
Alex Greenwood said something similar after the match.

redshaw

Impressive stuff away from home.

United women and England men's team playing football while United men's team struggle with the concept. What a time.

muller

Great that you could do that. I think it's a much nicer intro to live football than a typical PL match, especially for a 4 year old who gets to meet a player!

Alex Greenwood said something similar after the match.

Exactly, his only other experience of football was the FA cup semi last season! Apparently he has gone into school today and told people in the playground about his girlfriend who played football.. He's got good taste if true!

To be honest, we spurned a couple of chances, Zelem i think missed a sitter at 1-0, but you could see we lacked a bit of match sharpness in the first half. When Greenwood moved up and took control of the left wing it totally changed the game.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.

They are 4 and 2 (anyone who was there, they were the 2 in the orange coats milling around!)- the 4 year old really enjoyed it - and I think Katie Zelem is officially his first crush. She came and spoke to him after the game and he told everyone afterwards that she was really good at football and loved his hat.. She didn't mention mine at all :( :lol:

But, was still good to see the girls come and speak to people afterwards, followed by post match training. Boys want to go to another, the Millwall and Charlton games are local to me so we will probably go there too.

:lol:

That's so sweet. You best get him to the next game so he can see his 'girlfriend' again:D

muller

:lol:

That's so sweet. You best get him to the next game so he can see his 'girlfriend' again:D
Fine by me.. I don't know if the long distance will work though. He's got a lot on his plate with reception year at school.. Hope she's a good influence! Haha