jojojo

JoJoJoJoJoJoJo
Staff
Welcome to Manchester reception committee

:D

Always Look on the Bright Side of Life
Woke Up this Morning, Feeling Fine
This is the One

But maybe we need a more distinctly United Women's theme like Tina Turner belting out:
Simply the Best

Suggestions?

jojojo

JoJoJoJoJoJoJo
Staff
HT 1-1
I'm listening to the match on the radio, while I'm cooking Sunday lunch. How stereotypical is that. On the bright side I've already finished the ironing. :lol:

The Durham goal was described by the radio commentator as a probable owngoal. The Durham twitter feed has suggested Hepple or Salicki as their scorer. So it sounds like it was a bit of a scramble as the freekick got sent into the box. Oh for Skyboxes and slow motion action replays.

jojojo

JoJoJoJoJoJoJo
Staff
Yep, ended up with a 3-1 win to Durham. Our second defeat of the season (we lost to Reading in the WSL Cup) and the most goals anyone has scored against us. We're still top of the Championship but that's our buffer gone.

Dargonk

Ninja Scout
Scout
Well that sucks, but was bond to happen eventually. Hopefully the girls bounce back and go on a run of wins again

Kent Devil

The defeat does not concern me at all just like everyone else here. Durham are a very good team and there is no shame at all in losing to them. I know the team will get back to winning ways and this defeat will be an afterthought.

RedPamie

The highlights of the defeat from Durham side. For future reference :smirk: