Championship/EFL Play-Offs 2022

2E_MUFC

I always feel like I’m watching England when I watch Forest being from Nottingham. I hope they do it now, incredible being bottom of the league to being in the playoff final. Nottingham will be bouncing on the 29th

Fergies Gum

Reports that Billy Sharp was attacked by a Forest fan during the pitch invasion.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Looks like Billy Sharp was attaked by Forest fans during the pitch invasion.
The mandatory pitch invasion after every playoff is fecking stupid. I understand it if you've actually gone up and haven't been in the top tier forever, but it seems to be every playoff game at every level.

Was just a matter of time before some fecking scrote took his chance to do something like that.

theatreofdreams777

Hope Forest win the promotion; not the boring Huddersfield.

I would have preferred some team like Blackburn or Birmingham to get promotion instead of Fulham and Bournemouth too.

Too bad my favourite Championship teams like Ipswich, Charlton, Bolton etc. are all in League One now.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20

Fecking sprinting headbutt. You could EASILY kill someone doing that. Fecking cnut needs to be locked up and the key thrown away. What a fecking psycho.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool

Fecking sprinting headbutt. You could EASILY kill someone doing that. Fecking cnut needs to be locked up and the key thrown away. What a fecking psycho.
That's bad. Easy to figure out the culprit as well from that.

Karel Podolsky

Supports
Ex Laziale
Will be rooting for Forest, it's really been very long time since they were relegated.

They were relegated after spending big on van Hooijdonk, weren't they?

goptun

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
I find it so odd that this is the very last game of the season (a day after the CL final). Is it always like that?

avgp_1

This could finally be the year for Sunderland to get out of League One. Had the best team, stumbled onto the playoffs but pulled it off against Wednesday

RedGirl96

Gooch and O´Nian are the only ones I remember from the Tíll i Die on netflix...Go sunderland!

Carlsen19

Don't listen to my lies RE: Lineups
I live just around the corner from Sunderland these days so would like to see them win today. Think they’ll do it.

Last game of professional football for the big pudding Akinfenwa today.

PoTMS

What a goal from the Sunderland player. On second thoughts, butterfingers from the Wycombe keeper.

Carlsen19

Don't listen to my lies RE: Lineups
Sunderland dominating. Another goal soon and it could get messy for Wycombe.