Championship | Leicester Women v United | 13 Feb - United win 0-7

jojojo

JoJoJoJoJoJoJo
Staff
Welcome to Manchester reception committee

They're talking about showing the match live on LCWFC TV, a youtube channel.

This match was originally scheduled to be played the day after the helicopter crash that killed Leicester's owner, and was postponed at their request.

It's now one of our games in hand in the fight for the top of the league. It's very tight at the top, but if we win all our games in hand we jump from fourth place to top. On the other hand any points lost will be painful. Leicester are sitting steady in the middle of the table.

Leicester have existed as a sister club to Leicester City since 2004, mostly playing in the regional leagues. They were runners-up in the Northern League last year. Like us, they're Championship newbies and they recruited a lot of players in the summer.

Rolandofgilead

Trigger Happy Priest Killer
Scout
Supports
Weymouth
Happy that this is on youtube, with champions league football on the tv i woukd be intrigued to see the viewing figures.

Confident of a win. I thought we pushed Arsenal al the way in the League cup semi final. We aren't too far away from where we need to be.

Lightbringer

Very important game as we have so many games less played. We are 8 points behind Tottenham with 3 games in hand.

The cups games are nice, but the most vital thing for the club is to get promoted. A shame that 1-0 lead vs Charlton was erased, its so tight at the top of the table. I dont agree with that decision at all.

Regardless, how to see a big push tonight and a win of course :-)

Reactions: Rolandofgilead

Rolandofgilead

Scout
Supports
Weymouth
I just got back to my hotel, rushed dinner to get to my room as i thought it was a 7pm kick off, typical.

jojojo

JoJoJoJoJoJoJo
Staff
Welcome to Manchester reception committee
Happy that this is on youtube, with champions league football on the tv i woukd be intrigued to see the viewing figures.

Confident of a win. I thought we pushed Arsenal al the way in the League cup semi final. We aren't too far away from where we need to be.
I've only seen the live match coverage really mentioned on Leicester women's twitter feed (less than 5000 followers) so I don't think the numbers will be high. If they get in the hundreds they'll be doing well. If the camera angle is good I may stick with it as my TV match after the CL kickoffs. Otherwise it'll get demoted to the laptop screen :D

Lightbringer

I've only seen the live match coverage really mentioned on Leicester women's twitter feed (less than 5000 followers) so I don't think the numbers will be high. If they get in the hundreds they'll be doing well. If the camera angle is good I may stick with it as my TV match after the CL kickoffs. Otherwise it'll get demoted to the laptop screen :D
The camera angle would probably be the same as Leicesters last game vs Palace thats on youtube?

Its named "LCWFC vs Crystal Palace Ladies - FA Women's Championship", on youtube. I dont have board access to able to post links, thats why I wrote the title of the video instead :-)

Last edited by a moderator:

Rolandofgilead

Scout
Supports
Weymouth
Yeah, one of those streaming quirks where is only a fraction of a second but it's enough to be obvious.
It's not enough to spoil it for me, I'm really impressed by the coverage. I feel the other clubs could use this as a blueprint.