Championship: London Bee's vs United - 23rd September | United win 0-5

RedPamie

London Bees usually posted highlights, right? Although if I were them I wouldn't be enthusiastic in posting highlights for everyone to see...

jojojo

JoJoJoJoJoJoJo
Staff
Welcome to Manchester reception committee
For London Bees you mean?
Because at Villa there were over a thousand.
Probably the best attendance of the weekend.

As you say Villa playing us got over 1000, we got 2003 at home for the Sheffield game. I suspect one of our home games will break all Championship/WSL2 records by the end of the season.

Lewes are the other Championship team on 9 points, they got 219 to their game. The other team who haven't dropped any points are Spurs, but they didn't play this weekend, due to a waterlogged pitch.

Schmiznurf

Caf Representative in Mafia Championship
Probably the best attendance of the weekend.

As you say Villa playing us got over 1000, we got 2003 at home for the Sheffield game. I suspect one of our home games will break all Championship/WSL2 records by the end of the season.

Lewes are the other Championship team on 9 points, they got 219 to their game. The other team who haven't dropped any points are Spurs, but they didn't play this weekend, due to a waterlogged pitch.
Oh aye, we'll definitely break records this season.

Levy was probably there crying :lol:

Andersons Dietician

Was having a look through YouTube and can’t find any highlights anywhere. Few rogue looking accounts that claimed to have a live stream of the game. That header that Millie scored was pretty decent tho.

Andersons Dietician

Oh aye, we'll definitely break records this season.

Levy was probably there crying :lol:
Didn’t we get over 4K for the pool game and that Sheffield game it was chucking it down so you’d think we’d get somewhere around 4K on a decent day. Maybe against Spurs as that will probably be the most recognisable name for people.

Schmiznurf

Caf Representative in Mafia Championship
Didn’t we get over 4K for the pool game and that Sheffield game it was chucking it down so you’d think we’d get somewhere around 4K on a decent day. Maybe against Spurs as that will probably be the most recognisable name for people.
Not sure about the pool game but when I looked it came up with the Reading one, which was 4835, so it does show that we can get good numbers as you said.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
They really are tearing it up in that league. Hope they get the full backing they deserve. Not as if United are short of a few Bob and they're happy to blow it on massive wages.