Championship: United Women vs Durham | 30th Sept | 0-0

wajeeh

So isnt there a single broadcaster for the women's league ?? that's such a shame all i can watch are extremely short highlights of the games being uploaded on YouTube that too after several days of the actual game.

Please let me know if there is a broadcaster for the women's league or at least some website which uploads extended highlights.

Thanks in Advance

jojojo

JoJoJoJoJoJoJo
Staff
Welcome to Manchester reception committee
So isnt there a single broadcaster for the women's league ?? that's such a shame all i can watch are extremely short highlights of the games being uploaded on YouTube that too after several days of the actual game.

Please let me know if there is a broadcaster for the women's league or at least some website which uploads extended highlights.

Thanks in Advance
In terms of WSL1 - BT Sport and the BBC broadcast some games, the BBC had Birmingham V City today on red button. The WSL Facebook page also broadcasts some live games, today they've got Liverpool V Reading.

WSL2/Championship doesn't seen to have any kind of regular TV deal. United put our first home match of the season (against Sheffield) on MUTV and Villa streamed our away game with them on YouTube. From the looks of it, it's completely down to what the clubs can do or are willing to do.

jojojo

JoJoJoJoJoJoJo
Staff
Despite the result, it was a good and entertaining performance from us. Very much a "one of those days" in terms of our luck and some of our attempted finishing. Their keeper did well, particularly in a couple of one on ones with Sigsworth, but it was more about our finishing than extraordinary defending really.

James and Hanson are impressive; skillful and dynamic. Zelem has had better days (I've seen them on the telly) - not that she played badly, just more passes going astray than normal for her, and it was not a good penalty. Greenwood is a very classy player. Sigsworth worked so hard, and did some good stuff outside the penalty box, she must be very frustrated by how far off her shooting was today.

deissler

Despite the result, it was a good and entertaining performance from us. Very much a "one of those days" in terms of our luck and some of our attempted finishing. Their keeper did well, particularly in a couple of one on ones with Sigsworth, but it was more about our finishing than extraordinary defending really.

James and Hanson are impressive; skillful and dynamic. Zelem has had better days (I've seen them on the telly) - not that she played badly, just more passes going astray than normal for her, and it was not a good penalty. Greenwood is a very classy player. Sigsworth worked so hard, and did some good stuff outside the penalty box, she must be very frustrated by how far off her shooting was today.
Read in twitter Durham was rough and very physical almost a bit of bully. Also read that the player Leah Galton had collision with had history of injuring players. Not insinuating anything, just worried our players will get injured more often.

wajeeh

In terms of WSL1 - BT Sport and the BBC broadcast some games, the BBC had Birmingham V City today on red button. The WSL Facebook page also broadcasts some live games, today they've got Liverpool V Reading.

WSL2/Championship doesn't seen to have any kind of regular TV deal. United put our first home match of the season (against Sheffield) on MUTV and Villa streamed our away game with them on YouTube. From the looks of it, it's completely down to what the clubs can do or are willing to do.
Thanks for the info.
Considering you have enough knowledge about this it would be nice if you could just make a thread about broadcast of women's league so that people like me can get to watch the matches.

RedPamie

Gutted we didn't win. Oh well it was one of those days.

Good news is MUTV will broadcast Charlton game. Should be a good game this. Charlton got a draw vs Durham and beat Lewes.

jojojo

JoJoJoJoJoJoJo
Staff
Thanks for the info.
Considering you have enough knowledge about this it would be nice if you could just make a thread about broadcast of women's league so that people like me can get to watch the matches.
This site is good for UK schedules: https://www.live-footballontv.com/
That gives the ones that are being broadcast live, and the advertised (legal) streams. It updates regularly, and it picks up a lot of the club channels and Facebook feeds, as well as the standard TV channels.

For United matches we're keeping an eye on the United twitter feed and the MUTV schedule. For aways, we add whatever the opposition's twitter/website are saying. That info is generally posted in the matchday thread by whoever find it.

Grande

Zelem maybe not used to the roughing up in Juve? Incredible the chances that didn’t go in! Baby James missed a baby-sitter! Their keeper rolling on the line several times to keep the ball out.

In a way I still think it will be a good thing merting some knuckles and some rough patches now early on. Adversity etc etc