Championship: United Women vs Millwall | 25 Nov | United win 8-0

buchansleftleg

Casey Stoney for José
You know I actually think she would be great. The way she has the team fighting for every ball even at 7-0 just blew me away.

They were even arguing with the ref when their goalie was wasting time at 8-0, as they were hungry for more.

A magnificent performance. Most I have enjoyed a match in years!

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
You know I actually think she would be great. The way she has the team fighting for every ball even at 7-0 just blew me away.

They were even arguing with the ref when their goalie was wasting time at 8-0, as they were hungry for more.

Be awesome to have a female coach!

I know what we should be shouting at OT - Casey Stoney for manager!:D

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.

Was just listening to her interview before the game. The fact she is never happy with their performances, she drives them on to get better and better to prepare them for if they get promotion. She also says they will not allow any complacency. The stuff you want to hear from a manager.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
That was some freekick from Katie Zelem. There will be a little four year old down south who will be very happy with that.

buchansleftleg

Be awesome to have a female coach!

I know what we should be shouting at OT - Casey Stoney for manager!:D
I would love United to be that bold but i don't think they would do it because of the press reaction.

Someday soon I can see a Premier league team being managed by a woman, probably as a 'caretaker' position for a while.

Gentleman Jim

It's absolutely amazing! Perfect even.
Supports
city
By the looks of things yoully be giving Arsenal, City and Chelsea plenty to think about next season.
Should be a fun watch.