W vs Liverpool (WSL Cup)
L vs Reading (WSL Cup)
W vs Aston Villa (FAWC)

Sheffield United
W vs Aston Villa (WSL Cup)
L vs Bristol City (WSL Cup)
L vs Durham (FAWC)
L vs Birmingham (WSL Cup)

Expecting a win, and it will be interesting how many fans attend the game.

Come on United!

Grande

Another classic rivalry, Spinning Jenny vs Blades of Steel. Expecting hooligans and pitch invations for this one (no I don’t). The Blades lost their first game, but they’ve beaten Aston Villa. How does their team look?

Andersons Dietician

Can’t wait, hopefully the boys do the job Wednesday then we watch the ladies demolish someone again. They’ve got to be bouncing and full of confidence after the last game.

Rolandofgilead

Trigger Happy Priest Killer
Scout
Supports
Weymouth
Delighted that it's on MUTV. We have the Europa youth league game tomorrow, then the men then the women Thursday.

That's a pretty damn good midweek

RedPamie

Another classic rivalry, Spinning Jenny vs Blades of Steel. Expecting hooligans and pitch invations for this one (no I don’t). The Blades lost their first game, but they’ve beaten Aston Villa. How does their team look?
They are also a new team, signed 17 new players, some good players who should be good enough to play in the league. Definitely better quality than Villa.

I only read some articles about them though, couldn't find any videos. But it seems they haven't gelled yet. They panicked vs Durham and lost 0-2 (Durham I think will be the main contenders and also maybe Lewes, the league leaders) then to Birmingham with the same score. All goals conceded came in the second half. So I guess their defence should be better than Villa.

Maybe not 12-0, but still expecting a win for us... Come on United!

abdul jabbar

I hope Ebony starts and Devlin not try so hard to impress. Relaxed Devlin could be the key today!

Maestro14

OHKO'd a shiny Electrike
Was looking forward to going to this match, but with the weather and traffic I'm not gonna make it in time. :(

Andersons Dietician

SHU look a much better team than Villa. Look semi decent on the ball and probably already created more danger than Villa did in a whole game. Once again James, class.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
14 goals without reply in two games is pretty good going so far.

Maestro14

OHKO'd a shiny Electrike
I must admit after the 12-0 thrashing in the first game, it is weirdly reassuring that Sheffield United aren't rolling over for us like Villa did. This looks to be a much more competitive match, and really they should have scored.

Still, we've been the better team overall. James with a brilliant run to win the penalty, she's great to watch when she just zips past opponents like its nothing. Zelem took the penalty really well. And Hanson with two great strikes, unlucky to hit the bar with the first one, but well taken with the second to make it 2-0.

RedPamie

Sheffield had two big chances to make it 1-1 and then boom Hanson scored a wonderful goal.

I feel like we were a bit wasteful in 1st half esp final third. Slow pitch didn't help either.

Andersons Dietician

Hanson, Left footed or right? I swear against Liverpool she was on the left and came in a lot on her right, but last two hames she scored similar goals coming in on her left and had that cracker of a shot not long ago.

She has been great today and that cross for Arnot’s goal. James has been a little quieter this game but in moments she does some insanely good things. Her composure on the ball looks even above some of our older players.

Maestro14

OHKO'd a shiny Electrike
Another good win in the end. The second half was a bit scrappy. But Hanson was very impressive overall, and Arnot when she came on too.