Charles Savage

KungPaoChicken

No he is not, he is the son of former welsh International Robbie savage. Robbie started his as a youth player at United, but never had a offical match. He played regularly for Leicester, Birmingham, blackburn and derby from 1997 to 2011.

Randy macho man savage is awsome btw :)

dutchred

No he is not, he is the son of former welsh International Robbie savage. Robbie started his as a youth player at United, but never had a offical match. He played regularly for Leicester, Birmingham, blackburn and derby from 1997 to 2011.

Randy macho man savage is awsome btw :)
he was in the team of 92

KungPaoChicken

he was in the team of 92
According to his Wikipedia he was in United from 93-94 and is listes with 0 apps. Might not be 100% correct but i think we all can agree he did not have a massive career at United atleast :)

dutchred

According to his Wikipedia he was in United from 93-94 and is listes with 0 apps. Might not be 100% correct but i think we all can agree he did not have a massive career at United atleast :)
I remember him playing in tbhe same youth teams as the cklass pf 92. Maybe he came in later

trevor newnham

Supports
Vigo RFC, Charlton
whilst Robbie Savage didnt make it at United, he had a pretty good career in football. (I was talking to a professional dancer from Strictly who happens to live nearby and he reckons Robbie was the most disliked celebrity ever on Strictly, by the way. Just a by the by.)

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
whilst Robbie Savage didnt make it at United, he had a pretty good career in football. (I was talking to a professional dancer from Strictly who happens to live nearby and he reckons Robbie was the most disliked celebrity ever on Strictly, by the way. Just a by the by.)
I'd dispute the 'ever' claim. Probably a personal ting between the dancer and Savage.

lsd

The Oracle
Amazing thread.

He does seem to have made an impression recently with his performances.

Does anyone who watches him regularly think he could make it into our first team

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
On what basis?
There’s few more spiteful and bitchy worlds than dance. Savage has had a somewhat controversial career and the ‘horrible’ tag is a perception that will find greater acceptance than the ‘nice’ bloke tag.

It’s a shame that someone has to post this rubbish hearsay on here. If you’ve never met him or have a personal experience of him then these posts have no place in this forum

Pablo76

There’s few more spiteful and bitchy worlds than dance. Savage has had a somewhat controversial career and the ‘horrible’ tag is a perception that will find greater acceptance than the ‘nice’ bloke tag.

It’s a shame that someone has to post this rubbish hearsay on here. If you’ve never met him or have a personal experience of him then these posts have no place in this forum
On the contrary, strictly seems to be documented as nothing but an inclusive, close knit community type show with love and support from everyone included.

Savage has few personal fans in football or media either, also to the contrary.

lsd

The Oracle

So hated he got invited back for a special episode

Bwuk

I like Robbie Savage. I don't always agree with what he has to say but at least he has an opinion.

iHicksy

I don't remember Robbie Savage being a good footballer. I remember him being an absolute thug who was routinely hated by most sets of fans. I was only about 12 though.

carpy

Puff the magic dragon
I don't remember Robbie Savage being a good footballer. I remember him being an absolute thug who was routinely hated by most sets of fans. I was only about 12 though.
He wasn't a thug, I don't think he even had more than one red card in his whole career. He didn't have much ability on the ball but his game was all about being a nuisance running himself into the ground to win the ball back. He must have been pretty good at it it he wouldn't have played in the premier league for the majority of his career.

crackers0seven

Podcast called flintoff(Andrew Flintoff) savage (Robbie savage) and the ping pong guy (Matthew syed) is a good listen. Savage talks about his time at utd and Charlie quiet abit. Flintoff tells great stories around drink food and cricket. Never liked savage until I listen to that podcast. Deffo recommended. Stopped around time flintoff landed top gear.