Charlie McCann / signs for Rangers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Good player but goes missing.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Is that some sick not very nice Madeline McCann joke?

RC89

Do not let him travel to Portugal, whatever happens.

khoazany

Elanga, Greenwood, McCann and Haygarth sounds like good attacking options for a single age group. Probably we'll sign an extra forward unless we play Odubeko up.

Last edited:

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
You only find it funny because that little girl wasn't your little sister, daughter etc.
Oh shush. It's a common internet joke with no genuine offense intended.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
Oh shush. It's a common internet joke with no genuine offense intended.
Joking about a little girl who was kidnapped presumed murdered isn't a joke wether that be on the internet or play ground. And don't tell me to 'shush' it's better if you put me on mute.

Prodigal7

Elanga, Greenwood, McCann and Haygarth sounds like good attacking options for a single age group. Probably we'll sign an extra forward unless we play Odubeko up.
If Hargarth can recover from what seems like a multi year injury. Is he playing again yet/how's he doing?

jb8521

If Hargarth can recover from what seems like a multi year injury. Is he playing again yet/how's he doing?
He's barely played for the past 18 months. Had an operation a few months ago but don't think he's played since.

Prodigal7

He's barely played for the past 18 months. Had an operation a few months ago but don't think he's played since.
Well even though you can't compare anyone to Messi, at least he's shown that if you're talented enough then you can miss a few years in your early teens and still make it. Do you know anything about the injury i.e. is it growth related/skeletal or a muscular injury?

jb8521

Well even though you can't compare anyone to Messi, at least he's shown that if you're talented enough then you can miss a few years in your early teens and still make it. Do you know anything about the injury i.e. is it growth related/skeletal or a muscular injury?
I think it might have been a hip problem but I can't remember so I could be completely wrong about that

Verified Bird Expert
Scout
I've heard far far worse Medeline Mcann jokes that make me shudder just thinking of them. This is just a play on words, not sick or malicious in any way.
Yeah.
Joking about a little girl who was kidnapped presumed murdered isn't a joke wether that be on the internet or play ground. And don't tell me to 'shush' it's better if you put me on mute.
Shush.

Status
Not open for further replies.