Charlie McNeill | on loan to Stevenage

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
Not sure what is going on with the kid, but this loan is not good and I guess it is possible that we will recall him in January and move somewhere else. In both loans for now he really did not break through. After scoring on his debut, he just got 2 more games, and after that he is not in the squad, and on the bench every 3rd or 4th game. Not sure if there is injury problem maybe but it is weird as he is on the bench from time to time.
Might not physically be up to snuff for how they want to play possibly?

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
Not sure what is going on with the kid, but this loan is not good and I guess it is possible that we will recall him in January and move somewhere else. In both loans for now he really did not break through. After scoring on his debut, he just got 2 more games, and after that he is not in the squad, and on the bench every 3rd or 4th game. Not sure if there is injury problem maybe but it is weird as he is on the bench from time to time.
Stevenage are flying,

Evans won't change the team unless he really has too. It's unfortunate for McNeill but it's not fully his fault.
He will for sure be moved on in January, so hopefully he gets game time wherever he goes.

Mickson

He isn't good enough yet. SImple as. He can score the odd goal as he is a good goalscorer but he touches the ball like five times in 90 minutes and doesn't add any value except the odd goal.

Demaw

We went and danced with glee over getting him off City for 1.4 million. 400 goals in juniors and can't score as a senior.