Cheap football kits

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder
I'm looking for a football strip for my brothers birthday, he doesn't play football a lot, but has always wanted some kits, so I thought I'd look into it. Is there a dodgy site somewhere which sells kits cheaply, but pretty high quality?

Floyd

Doesn't like his Tagline played with
www.thefootballshirt.com

Ordered there twice, no problems. Fake shirts of course though, but you can't tell.

Two weeks delivery, to the day.

2x G.N. Sweepstake Winner, Apprentice Winner 2013
Somewhere between a rock and a hard place.
How trustworthy is that site with your credit card and are the kits total fakes?
I use Paypal so I don't give my credit card details. I have done in the past, they're secure. Shirts come within 10-14 days. They're from Thailand... so yes probably fakes but very good copies nonetheless.
How trustworthy are they with your credit card details?
Having ordered from thefootballshirt I'd recommend, my suggestions, better quality shirts.
What's the legality regarding these sites?
They're in Thailand, so who knows.

Devil_forever

You're only young once, you can be immature f'ever
Head of the naval division of lolibfascon
I use Paypal so I don't give my credit card details. I have done in the past, they're secure. Shirts come within 10-14 days. They're from Thailand... so yes probably fakes but very good copies nonetheless.

Having ordered from thefootballshirt I'd recommend, my suggestions, better quality shirts.

They're in Thailand, so who knows.
You've given in your credit card details in the past to that site?
sorry the post isn't very clear

Yep, I've given my credit card details in the past. You get redirected to a secure site when making payment. If you decide to email these people though, beware, their English is not great. I ordered 3 shirts from there two weeks ago and got them a couple of days ago. Nice little earner too.

Floyd

Doesn't like his Tagline played with
I can confirm that this website is the shit.
I've not experienced any problems whatsoever.

Bought three shirts of them, good quality and absolutely no chance telling it's fake.

One of the shirts was a Spurs shirt for my brother-in-law. His mate had a identical shirt, the real stuff. We couldn't tell which was fake and which was real but for the personal printing on the back.

Edit: Ops, now I saw you wrote "the shit" and not "shit". Quite a difference.

:D

In previous years you could tell because the Thai ones used thinner material. However, even the big manufacturers are now using slightly thinner material to cut costs too. I've been ordering from Jomzajung for years, it's a really good service.

Dave89

I have better things to do with my money than send it to the Glazers.

AlwaysRedwood

I just put my kit away for good. I'll buy another shirt when we get another sponsor. The last thing I want to do is walk around with AIG on my chest here in the states.

amir51

soccerhalfprice.com

Terrific site. I get all mine from here and they all replicas with full tags and all.

buckooo1978

I'd be a large in nike uk size

anyone know what size that is on jomzajung?

I'm surely not a small but i think thats about a 42

is it a medium??

sorry for the rather girly post but dont wanna waste money

I'd be a large in nike uk size

anyone know what size that is on jomzajung?

I'm surely not a small but i think thats about a 42

is it a medium??

sorry for the rather girly post but dont wanna waste money
The size charts are kack; my mates, who are size L buy XL from me and it fits them fine. Some shirts on jomzajung come in large though e.g. 08/09 United away.

amir51

My guess is that they're Thai too. Notice that on quite a few to most shirts have only sizes M and XL available.
Yes but its legit. I have got a Tevez and Ronny jersey off them. Gonna buy a Giggs one me thinks.

urinates in helmets
Supports
Berwick Rangers
Those red run out jackets England had on yesterday are fecking 99 quid!!!

mswiss

i really like soccer half price, i ordered from them once, right after the cl win against chelsea, great kit looks perfect even came with nike tags

Sky1981

Fending off the urge
Truth is, nobody cares whether or not your kits are original (at least in my country)

Just that like all branded items (Kits are considered branded since it's quite alot for the average joe's here) you buy it for your own sake of confidence, that you are wearing genuine item. It's like wearing a Rolex watch, it only means something to you (not to others) when you know you earn it and you deserve to wear it, the genuine one