Cheap football kits

K Stand Knut

I only really use hebe superstore these days.. his kits are spot on.. size is pretty much true to UK sizes, and has very quick delivery to UK. Actually waiting on a players version of the new home kit to be delivered.. Ill post a review/pic when it arrives
same question as above.

I’ve found ‘Hebe superstores’ but there is no sign of any kits on there.

EireRed_GS

same question as above.

I’ve found ‘Hebe superstores’ but there is no sign of any kits on there.

in DHgate, (on the app anyway) when you find the actual seller , one of the tabs along the bottom has the 'products tab', all should be in there

EireRed_GS

Ive given this a go! On your head be it.
ive not had any problems with that guy.. His sizes for fans shirts are pretty much same as UK (M=M), with players version they are a bit tighter so (if you wear a M, order a L etc). so pretty much same as shirts in UK.

The quality has been perfect on them all. even on the older retro shirts

El Zoido

Ive given this a go! On your head be it.
I’ve ordered from dhgate every year for probably four years now, had around 25 shirts from them. They’re quality, come with tags and everything. You’d barely know they weren’t legit. Only issues I’ve had is that I ordered a small shirt for my brothers missus and the teamviewer sponsor didn’t look quite right. I don’t think they had good replacement sponsors for shirts that size. And the blue third kit with the Adidas logo on the chest had the stripes in yellow (the same as the “Adidas” wording), but on the official shirt the stripes were blue.

Also, wash them carefully. Honestly I rarely bother washing mine, I only wear it to games and I’m not exactly a sweaty guy. In the winter I usually wear it over a hoodie anyway.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
I’ve ordered from dhgate every year for probably four years now, had around 25 shirts from them. They’re quality, come with tags and everything. You’d barely know they weren’t legit. Only issues I’ve had is that I ordered a small shirt for my brothers missus and the teamviewer sponsor didn’t look quite right. I don’t think they had good replacement sponsors for shirts that size. And the blue third kit with the Adidas logo on the chest had the stripes in yellow (the same as the “Adidas” wording), but on the official shirt the stripes were blue.

Also, wash them carefully. Honestly I rarely bother washing mine, I only wear it to games and I’m not exactly a sweaty guy. In the winter I usually wear it over a hoodie anyway.
Thank you! I couldn't find the seller mentioned above but chancing a different one!

EireRed_GS

Yeah with the ones i buy, they are spot on, but if you get a name printed on the back, just be careful washing it.. a quick wash will usually be ok.

To be honest by the time you might have any problems with the print, another shirt will probably be out by then anyway :lol:

Guv77

I only really use hebe superstore these days.. his kits are spot on.. size is pretty much true to UK sizes, and has very quick delivery to UK. Actually waiting on a players version of the new home kit to be delivered.. Ill post a review/pic when it arrives
I have ordered 3 from that seller.
Men’s away kit.
Kids home kit
Women’s home (he told me to order the men’s and he would change it once I message order number to him).
Got shipped this morning so hopefully next week sometime.

EireRed_GS

So it seems the trusted seller ive used for ages on dhgate, has now pulled all his Utd gear.

Not sure if the clubs gone after him, wouldnt have thought the club would be bothered with some lad in china. Wouldnt surprise me if they had people on their payroll trawling through threads like this to get leads! :rolleyes:

Loads of Adidas stuff still up on there, just specifically not Utd. Raging