Cheap football kits

204Red

What has happened to Bestway4you.com

They were decent,

Have they been shut down?

AlwaysRedwood

Wanker !

Have some pride on the other badge~Thats why you bought the fecker in the 1st place.

(You probably was gifted it thought wern't ya)
AIG is like walking around with rapist on your chest. I'll pass.

Karel_Poborsky

Btw... If you are thinking of ordering from these sites and aren't sure of quality etc.

there is a thread in the general where a couple of people have bought from these sites and posted photos.

All have been very impressive I must say.

Ballache

Supports
Martial
How much is delivery?
i dont know,around £8, so £16 in total. if its anything like the ones i got from the footballshirts.com then its well worth it, ive had them for almost 2 years now, still in a very good shape and ive used them a lot. even the printing is still good.

MJLD

I've heard bad reviews about them, you'll get better quality ones when they go on Soccer Half Price or BestWay4You or whatever they're called now.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
has anyone got one form any of these sites yet?

RedMist99

Nothing to beat the quality from Football shirt,soccer uniform,soccer kits,shop , they will have our new kit available in the next two weeks. Believe me, I've tried all the above sites and none compare in quality. I purchased the Mexico top personlised with #14 Hernandez for the world cup quality was exceptional.
Bump this thread when you know it's on there. Been thinking about getting a fake shirt and this season's looks really nice. Can you get numbers on the back aswell? Would like to get either Evra or Fletcher on the back of it I'll take your word for it that this is the best site for it.

prateik

i cant believe the size chart on bornprosper has 42" as small

has anyone ordered from there

Mitch Conor

Holy CRAP BALLS!!
I've ordered mine from here about a week ago, still waiting for it to arrive, but apparently these are 100% genuine shirts
did you get your jersey from them?

Was talking to someone on another forum the other day who got their jersey off soccertriands and the quality was really, really low. Easily tellable as a fake jersey, such as the white stripe on the sleve not having the red chevron in it - it was just a plain white stripe.

Erics_Collar

Just ordered a united top from soccertriads.com will post picks when i get it.
You'll regret that. The United home jersey from soccertriads are not genuine, not do they look genuine. They have the sleeve completely wrong and the design on the back of the jersey is not there. A lad from another forum posted pics of the one he got last week here: http://imgur.com/QOUao.jpg.

Now compare it to the real thing: http://store.manutd.com/stores/product_images/mufc-69893.jpg?width=400&height=400&quality=95

Hopefully, for your sake, they've fixed that problem.

Commadus

I will wait until someone actually receives one and posts pics and reviews.

MJLD

soccertriads.com is horrible, avoid them like the plague! That stripe :lol:

amir51

Just found this thread through the search and was going to ask the same. Quite a few of the above links are dead.

Soccerhalfprice

Seems to work though.
I can testify for this site. Get all my jerseys from there with original Nike and Adidas tags and all.

Going to buy me a Giggsy this year.