Cheap football kits

MUFC OK

DH gate, search for WC jerseys and filter to most orders. Use the store with the highest rating and make sure you read the reviews for tips on size.
Trust me you'll be shocked at how good some of these replicas are.
Thanks, will check this out.

Nick7

Yesterday I received 4 shirts from this seller:

https://www.dhgate.com/store/20236875

France home, Spain home, Belgium away and Brazil away. I'm normally a medium and ordered medium from here and they are the right size. Name/number too. Mine don't have badges but could probably get if you asked. They arrived after 14 days and I'm made up with how good they are.
Got the German away and Japan away delivered last week and I was absolutely shocked at the quality. Top notch, they look great, fit and feel great. You really wouldn't know the difference between these and the €80 ones in the shops.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
As well as it can fit a 1 year old. Do DH gate cater for toddlers?
I haven't come across them on DH Gate before, but on previous cheap kit sites they did toddler sizes. Maybe DH Gate will have them.

The smallest I can see, apart from baby grow sizes, is XS. Maybe that will fit the 1 year old?

JohnLocke

I haven't come across them on DH Gate before, but on previous cheap kit sites they did toddler sizes. Maybe DH Gate will have them.

The smallest I can see, apart from baby grow sizes, is XS. Maybe that will fit the 1 year old?

Taken from DH gate seller info for a kids top.

@Cutch

Last edited:

ryan_forlan

Gullible
A question about the sizes and fitting on kits sold on Dhgate.

I am an XL size in India and an L size in the size. What size should I buy? XL or L?
Also, football kits worn by players usually seem to be really tight. Are these replicas similar?

marukomu

The Gatekeeper
The new Harchester United kit.
There was a guy killed himself in Kirby wearing one of these. Hanging from the ceiling of his flat.
The Police took the shirt off him and put stockings, suspenders and a bra on him to save his family embarrassment.

iammemphis

iwillnotaskforanamechangeagain
My Nigeria top arrived today. No complaints for £11 including postage, name and number on the back and front, plus World Cup/Fairplay patches.

Last edited:

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
What size should I get if I’m normally a medium? Thinking of getting a Peru top for around £10 or so, felt like they were my team watching them against Denmark :lol:

Also I assume they have the branding logos on them in reality? Just covered up for copyright purposes?

iammemphis

iwillnotaskforanamechangeagain
What size should I get if I’m normally a medium? Thinking of getting a Peru top for around £10 or so, felt like they were my team watching them against Denmark :lol:

Also I assume they have the branding logos on them in reality? Just covered up for copyright purposes?
Correct mate. Use Dhgate and try and find reviews with pictures before you buy.

Andy_Cole

Would get a large.