Cheap football kits

iammemphis

iwillnotaskforanamechangeagain
I personally would stick with medium, if you’re a medium. All sellers are different so if you look on the description they give it usually says what size they make them to. If you order a medium and its too small its only a tenner lost right? I tend to order the size i usually buy, some times they fit slightly tighter and, like my Nigeria top, sometimes slightly looser.

Ballache

Supports
Martial
What size should I get if I’m normally a medium? Thinking of getting a Peru top for around £10 or so, felt like they were my team watching them against Denmark :lol:

Also I assume they have the branding logos on them in reality? Just covered up for copyright purposes?
I usually read the reviews and decide from there.

Jonno

So I ordered 2 mens England shirts and 1 Small for the gf. She's just received them at work and apparently one of the shirts has a South Korea badge :lol:

I will meet her at lunch, inspect and report back!

Potentially a hybrid South Korea / England shirt for sale if anyones interested :lol:

matherto

ask me about our 50% off sale!
Anyone know how long it takes from getting the shipping email to getting the kits?

DHgate sent me the email yesterday evening/tonight depending on your definition of 2.39am if it helps.

matherto

ask me about our 50% off sale!
Just to follow on the above, it's saying 20th of August as the estimated delivery date. Surely not? I know it's China but c'mon.

JoaquinJoaquin

So I ordered 2 mens England shirts and 1 Small for the gf. She's just received them at work and apparently one of the shirts has a South Korea badge :lol:

I will meet her at lunch, inspect and report back!

Potentially a hybrid South Korea / England shirt for sale if anyones interested :lol:
:lol: Wtf! Never seen anything like that.

klayton88

I've ordered a few every season for the last 4 seasons from various cheap sites (dhgate & jersey777) and my advice is to always buy a size bigger as I have done everytime and they fit as they should.

KnOcKtUrNaL

Just received my blue 3rd kit from DHgate, ordered size above and fits perfect. Shipping was just over 2 weeks.

Tomuś

Nani is crap, I tell you!
Wait...I sort of haven't been up to date with our kits so far so can anyone put my mind at rest and say we're not getting any pink ones?

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Real men wear pink.
Nothing to do with the colour at all.

There's no way I'll order a kit from these sites before it's officially released as they won't 100% know what the kit is. They'll have an idea but not definite.

sean9988

On dhgate or any of the sites you get cheap shirts from can you pay paypal? hate using my debit card to buy stuff from sites like ali express etc

Last edited by a moderator:

JoaquinJoaquin

Nothing to do with the colour at all.

There's no way I'll order a kit from these sites before it's officially released as they won't 100% know what the kit is. They'll have an idea but not definite.
Yeah my rule of thumb is always give it a month until after the kit is released, that way they have the correct prototype. Ordering any sooner is just a recipe for disaster IMO.

Jonno

:lol: Wtf! Never seen anything like that.
I got them, and low and behold, the red England shirt is in fact the South Korea shirt!

Even worse though, is that I got Gascoigne 8 on the back, the least South Korean looking and acting England player i've ever seen.

Brilliant though, and I wore it to the Panama game, the lads at the pub loved it.

Frank Grimes

That's a really old, really shitty concept design created by someone when the first leaks about our pink away kit came out. That's definitely not our new away jersey.
United away kit is a much paler pink. Looks like it will be infinitely better than that disastrous effort. Somehow that concept design managed to be shitter than last season's third kit, that takes some doing.

Trizy

Just got a delivery of my Portugal Away shirt from DHgate (Just in time for them to win the World Cup :drool:). Cost €12 with free delivery but I opted to pay €2 something extra for ePacket delivery which states 10-21 days. Got it within a week of ordering.

Anyway, ordered a Medium (like my real jersey size). It's perfect fit and quality.

Extra information: I've noticed with club jerseys after around the year mark of frequent washing, the sponsor logos because faded and worn (Example the Chevy logo on United tops). The beauty of the international jerseys is they have no sponsors.

I can add a photo or PM the seller's link after work if anyone wants.

corno_mufc

Just got a delivery of my Portugal Away shirt from DHgate (Just in time for them to win the World Cup :drool:). Cost €12 with free delivery but I opted to pay €2 something extra for ePacket delivery which states 10-21 days. Got it within a week of ordering.

Anyway, ordered a Medium (like my real jersey size). It's perfect fit and quality.

Extra information: I've noticed with club jerseys after around the year mark of frequent washing, the sponsor logos because faded and worn (Example the Chevy logo on United tops). The beauty of the international jerseys is they have no sponsors.

I can add a photo or PM the seller's link after work if anyone wants.
Interesting, is that 7 business days or literally a straight week..... always wandered if the upgrade is worth it.

And as for sponsors, I find it depends shirt to shirt, I have some 2/3 years old which have never had a problem... always washed at 30, inside out.... very occasionnaly, the sponsor starts to go fairly quickly.

Trizy

Interesting, is that 7 business days or literally a straight week..... always wandered if the upgrade is worth it.

And as for sponsors, I find it depends shirt to shirt, I have some 2/3 years old which have never had a problem... always washed at 30, inside out.... very occasionnaly, the sponsor starts to go fairly quickly.
It was actually 12 days. 8 working. Apologies, didn't seem that long. Ordered a few things recently so got the date mixed up.

I think it was worth it. Any other jersey I've ordered takes up to a month or longer.

Levo

Band of Brothers
It was actually 12 days. 8 working. Apologies, didn't seem that long. Ordered a few things recently so got the date mixed up.

I think it was worth it. Any other jersey I've ordered takes up to a month or longer.
Get some pics up, helps the rest of us.