Cheap football kits

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
Nice choice Carl.
What is the quality like on these? Looking to get a few,
Quality is incredible mate. I had high expectations (I've had a lot of tops from DHGate) but they surpassed them.

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
So these absolute beauts just arrived.

Just ordered the black one for me along with the new home shirt for my son. Can't wait for them to arrive because those on the pictures look amazing

Guv77

Any good sellers that do good quality training gear? (tracksuits, training tops etc.)
also has anyone used brfans or jersey777 before?

JohnZSmith27

Any good sellers that do good quality training gear? (tracksuits, training tops etc.)
also has anyone used brfans or jersey777 before?
There's some on that dhgate site. A few are selling the Class of 92 jackets. Not sure what the quality is like mind you.

Guv77

There's some on that dhgate site. A few are selling the Class of 92 jackets. Not sure what the quality is like mind you.
Yeh seen quite a few on DHGate, just the need to find a good seller first.

criticalanalysis

Looks great, only problem is the Manchester United that's faintly in the replica isn't in the player version. Still though for that price its great
Wait so this isn't the player's version?

Happy with this players version for £12

Looks pretty good! Are the player's version different material and the badge is printed on as opposed to the stitched ones right?

xtal191

Wait so this isn't the player's version?
It is a players version but on the real ones from Adidas it doesn't have that faint Manchester United throughout, that's only on the replica.

Yeah they're a lighter material, badge, three stripes and Adidas logo are all heat pressed and not stitched

criticalanalysis

It is a players version but on the real ones from Adidas it doesn't have that faint Manchester United throughout, that's only on the replica.

Yeah they're a lighter material, badge, three stripes and Adidas logo are all heat pressed and not stitched
Cheers,

Will be interesting to see more 'replicas' on this thread.

Daysleeper

Supports
Barcelona

That just came in the mail and now I don’t know if I can ever wear it since I don’t think he’ll be wearing it this season. Maybe I’ll just get a blank kit instead to replace it.

Reapersoul20

Can Anderson score? No.
Anyone know where you'd get a cheap Harchester United jersey?

Some nights I just fancy dressing up as Carl Fletcher and going to town on myself.

Thanks.

Gringo

Supports
Portugal

That just came in the mail and now I don’t know if I can ever wear it since I don’t think he’ll be wearing it this season. Maybe I’ll just get a blank kit instead to replace it.
What was the turn around time on your order ? Placed my first one at DHgate last week.

klayton88

Pulled the trigger on the following items. All in my usual size as told to do so by contacting them. I've had fakes from China in the past where I've had to go two sizes up so I just hope I've not been lied to and they end up true to size. Will follow up with pics when they arrive. They say 4 weeks. Site I ordered from is a few posts up. Pretty sure the Orange training gear is a fantasy piece as no sign of it anywhere online. I'll tell me nephew the orange gear is only given out to the DoF of the club though.

JohnZSmith27

Pulled the trigger on the following items. All in my usual size as told to do so by contacting them. I've had fakes from China in the past where I've had to go two sizes up so I just hope I've not been lied to and they end up true to size. Will follow up with pics when they arrive. They say 4 weeks. Site I ordered from is a few posts up. Pretty sure the Orange training gear is a fantasy piece as no sign of it anywhere online. I'll tell me nephew the orange gear is only given out to the DoF of the club though.

I like the orange one. Interested to see how it turns out. Isn't that the wrong Sharp logo on the last one though?

klayton88

came to say this too - the Sharp logo looks weird and is definitely off on that kit.

Compare it to the one that Carl ordered at the top of this page:
Certainly looks like a different font entirely. Will send pics when it arrives but it'll no doubt be the same as in the pics

iammemphis

iwillnotaskforanamechangeagain
Certainly looks like a different font entirely. Will send pics when it arrives but it'll no doubt be the same as in the pics
£12 Though. You win some you lose some with Dhgate.

I have had faultless shirts from there including a Nigeria Igahlo shirt from the world cup and then a horrendous Lukaku top it the LU and KAKU at completely wrong angles. Id say 1 in 10 shirts from there are crap so on the whole its worth it. Ive bought them as gifts for kids and extended family and all were none the wiser.

klayton88

£12 Though. You win some you lose some with Dhgate.

I have had faultless shirts from there including a Nigeria Igahlo shirt from the world cup and then a horrendous Lukaku top it the LU and KAKU at completely wrong angles. Id say 1 in 10 shirts from there are crap so on the whole its worth it. Ive bought them as gifts for kids and extended family and all were none the wiser.
Is https://www.brfans.com/Man-Utd-c18926.html part of dhgate?

Sylar

Interested to see your turn around on this and sizes. (I know I know, you're the guinea pig)
Interested in a top or two from there

klayton88

Interested to see your turn around on this and sizes. (I know I know, you're the guinea pig)
Interested in a top or two from there
Will post pics. It's on it's way but will be a few weeks yet.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Has anyone managed to find our 'Travel Kit' on DHGate/the equivalents for a cheap version of our travel kit? The shirt, the hoodie, the sweatshirts - any. Just this colour scheme one.
This one:

El Zoido

My home shirt turned up from DHgate a couple of weeks ago. Decent replica, only the badge looks off, in the way it’s affixed to the shirt (actually looks better than the proper way imo). Can post pictures if anyone cares.

PoTMS

My home shirt turned up from DHgate a couple of weeks ago. Decent replica, only the badge looks off, in the way it’s affixed to the shirt (actually looks better than the proper way imo). Can post pictures if anyone cares.
Is the badge printed instead of stitched on? What's the sizing like? Link?