Cheap football kits

Heardy

Got this off DHgate recently. Looks decent to me, not sure if there are any noticeable errors in it

looks good but from what I remember the lettering (sharp / name/number) was more yellow than gold. Not sure if the shirt was more of a matte black rather than shinier - that could just be the pic though.

El Zoido

Is the badge printed instead of stitched on? What's the sizing like? Link?
Badge is a transfer, like how the names are affixed, but not stitched like it should be. Personally I’ve never liked the stiching since it makes the badge hard and doesn’t feel natural on the shirt imo. Though it does add a bit more quality of course.

Got it from popjerseystore on DHgate. £10.76 with £2.67 for shipping. Took about three weeks to arrive.

klayton88

Would be interesting to see what you tell about the sizes. I might be interested in one of the tracksuits and the customer support recommended me to go one size up compared to my standard.
Through the same site I used? Or different? I went same size as UK, will let you know in a few more weeks.

criticalanalysis

Badge is a transfer, like how the names are affixed, but not stitched like it should be. Personally I’ve never liked the stiching since it makes the badge hard and doesn’t feel natural on the shirt imo. Though it does add a bit more quality of course.

Got it from popjerseystore on DHgate. £10.76 with £2.67 for shipping. Took about three weeks to arrive.

Thanks for the pics. What size is that and how tall are you? It looks quite long!

As for the club logo, that generally means it's the 'player's version', which I believe is a tighter fit and printed badges/arm patches. 'Fans version' are stitched badges and maybe a looser fit?

I'm sure someone can confirm.

El Zoido

Thanks for the pics. What size is that and how tall are you? It looks quite long!

As for the club logo, that generally means it's the 'player's version', which I believe is a tighter fit and printed badges/arm patches. 'Fans version' are stitched badges and maybe a looser fit?

I'm sure someone can confirm.
I’m 5’10, it’s a medium size. And you’re right, it is the player version, I’d completely forgotten about that. I wasn’t aware I’d get a choice, and all I could tell from the pictures was that the player version cuts in at the sides. I thought that looked the better of the two so went with it.

criticalanalysis

I’m 5’10, it’s a medium size. And you’re right, it is the player version, I’d completely forgotten about that. I wasn’t aware I’d get a choice, and all I could tell from the pictures was that the player version cuts in at the sides. I thought that looked the better of the two so went with it.
Cheers. Might have to get one myself.. :drool:

Cnaiür urs Skiötha

Through the same site I used? Or different? I went same size as UK, will let you know in a few more weeks.
Yes the same site. I wrote to them that I normally buy everything in M being 180 cm and 82 kg and they wrote back they would recommend me to go for L. Not sure if this is because their sizes are a bit different or if I should take this as a general recommendation :)

I will appreciate it if you post something once you got your order, thanks!

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
I've seen some cheap shirts on ebay. Tempted to order from there instead of going through the waiting times from DHgate sellers. Surely similar quality.

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
Really happy with the Inter third kit from soccerjersey. Ordered the Juve home player version a size up from normal and AC's home kit.

Spaghetti

Mom's
Any decent sites at the minute?

I’m looking for an Inter Miami shirt but not overly enthused by the 100 quid price tag

limerickcitykid

There once was a kid from Toronto...
Any decent sites at the minute?

I’m looking for an Inter Miami shirt but not overly enthused by the 100 quid price tag
I’ve seen them on DHgate. Id just say for them to make sure to check the jersey isn’t missing anything and ask the seller for extra pictures if needed.

With it being a smaller club there is just a risk of them missing some of the smaller details, I know for my Toronto FC they often miss the rubber maple leaf we have on the bottom of our shirt which ruins it for me.

Might actually think of picking one of them up myself now you mention it, I grew up playing against one of their players so might get his shirt.

klayton88

As requested by a few of you here are my pictures for three tops I ordered from brfans.com. I ordered true to size (L) as advised by contacting them and two of them are spot on size wise, but the blue retro one feels like an XL. I threw it in the tumble on high and it lost an inch and feels a bit better. The quality of the shirts does not feel cheap in any way. The orange training one is a fantasy piece so I can't judge that against an official piece. The Red home 20/21 I can't fault. The only flaw with the retro blue 90-92 is that the official version has a black border around the sharp letters whereas this one does not. I'll still wear it and won't grumble for £12.

Any further questions just ask!

Sylar

Awesome. Thanks @klayton88
They look great. The tracksuit esp. and for a good price

What was the turn around for getting these? Looking through my t-shirts I want to get the gold one, and I think from the top names, I dont have one with Keane on the back so want to do that for another one (red or black possibly)

klayton88

Awesome. Thanks @klayton88
What was the turn around for getting these? Looking through my t-shirts I want to get the gold one, and I think from the top names, I dont have one with Keane on the back so want to do that for another one (red or black possibly)
About two weeks. They said up to 4 but I had tracking info within 3 days then another 11 days or so before they arrived. I've never ordered fakes with names as I'm worried they'd peel and be somehow lesser quality than the officals but I've got no science to back that up as I have got the arm patches/sponsors etc in the past and had no issue. If washed at 40 and not tumbled you should be fine.

JohnZSmith27

As requested by a few of you here are my pictures for three tops I ordered from brfans.com. I ordered true to size (L) as advised by contacting them and two of them are spot on size wise, but the blue retro one feels like an XL. I threw it in the tumble on high and it lost an inch and feels a bit better. The quality of the shirts does not feel cheap in any way. The orange training one is a fantasy piece so I can't judge that against an official piece. The Red home 20/21 I can't fault. The only flaw with the retro blue 90-92 is that the official version has a black border around the sharp letters whereas this one does not. I'll still wear it and won't grumble for £12.

They look spot on. Nice one. Must have a look myself

Sylar

About two weeks. They said up to 4 but I had tracking info within 3 days then another 11 days or so before they arrived. I've never ordered fakes with names as I'm worried they'd peel and be somehow lesser quality than the officals but I've got no science to back that up as I have got the arm patches/sponsors etc in the past and had no issue. If washed at 40 and not tumbled you should be fine.
Ok wicked thanks
For payment did you have to email the store and say you wanna pay by PayPal? That's the option I've been given so I emailed them to confirm

klayton88

Ok wicked thanks
For payment did you have to email the store and say you wanna pay by PayPal? That's the option I've been given so I emailed them to confirm
Yes I added them on WhatsApp. There they gave me the PayPal address they wanted the payment sending to. Screenshotted confirmation of payment sent and they replied right away saying received and marked it as paid on the site. Very easy to do.

Sylar

Yes I added them on WhatsApp. There they gave me the PayPal address they wanted the payment sending to. Screenshotted confirmation of payment sent and they replied right away saying received and marked it as paid on the site. Very easy to do.
Thanks
Will do this instead of the email
Ta for all your help

Cnaiür urs Skiötha

Cheers pal, may I ask what your height and weight are?
And what about the length of the orange Poloshirt? I always hate it when shirts are either too loose or too short.

klayton88

Cheers pal, may I ask what your height and weight are?
And what about the length of the orange Poloshirt? I always hate it when shirts are either too loose or too short.
I'm 6ft and about 155lbs. Length is fine for my build in all but the retro one that seems to have been made to diffetent specs than the other two. Its too baggy. I'd have gone a size down in that.

Chipper

Adulterer.
Just been looking on DHGate as a possible Christmas present - Does the 'patch' option I'm seeing on some of them refer to the Premier League crest/patch? Was sitting there baffled for a couple of mins and I think that's the case but just wanted to make sure. (Don't need it if it is).

I mean that looks like hte outline, right?

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
@Gringo Nice! Who'd you order them off? What is the fitting like? They certainly look to be very decent quality!
DHgate seller soccerjersey999

The Inter one is really nice and sits well on my shoulders. AC kit feels like a proper shirt but at the same size as the Inter (L), its tighter all around, doesn't fit me as well. The Juve one.... I ordered the players version a size up, XL, and fits pretty well if a little too big for my liking. But it feels the cheapest one from them all like something I would buy from a market.

So in retrospect I'd wear the Inter one out and about, the other two for dossing about at home.

klayton88

@Judas @Lennon7

Scroll Up to #2619

CanadianUtd

Supports
Vancouver, Boston
I placed 3 orders through 3 different sellers on dhgate last week (10 shirts total). Just waiting for them to arrive

Could post images whenever they’re received if anyone wants

klayton88

Yeah I'm interested in some retro numbers if anyone knows the best place and seller?

@klayton88 @limerickcitykid ?
I swear by brfans.com and won't use dhgate again, dhgate was to inconsistent on both size and quality.

Brfans.com I've used the last two seasons and I've been really impressed. Quality has been spot and on they fit well. Huge selection of United gear including training gear, as well as clubs all.ober the world. If you wanted an 02 AC Milan shirt for example you'd get it there I'm sure.