Cheap football kits

TheReligion

Abusive
I swear by brfans.com and won't use dhgate again, dhgate was to inconsistent on both size and quality.

Brfans.com I've used the last two seasons and I've been really impressed. Quality has been spot and on they fit well. Huge selection of United gear including training gear, as well as clubs all.ober the world. If you wanted an 02 AC Milan shirt for example you'd get it there I'm sure.
What's the sizing like and order time? Just looking them up. They do NBA jerseys too!

klayton88

What's the sizing like and order time? Just looking them up. They do NBA jerseys too!
I'm pretty sure I ordered to size. The 'player' versions are always really tight and I don't personally like that fitting. If you find my post a few pages back I did a review and pretty sure I mentioned sizes.

I also go a GSW Curry jersey than fit really well and looked great.

EDIT - Post numbers 2586 & 2619 in this thread.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
For what it's worth I ordered 2 sizes up from brfans and they were still mega tight. Lockdown hasn't been kind to me but still, the sizing was definitely smaller.

Bubz27

What's your stats mate? And any pics of what you got
Stats? My sizes? I'm an XL, ordered an XXXL (ruined my ego that as it is) and then they were much tighter than a 'normal' XL would be. No pics right now of the fit. But the quality is decent. You can always tell around the badge with the fakes, but a very very good fake to be fair. I'll try to get some photos tomorrow but gave the shirts to my dad so will ask him to send them.

TheReligion

Abusive
Got 3 shirts from brfans. Excellent quality.
I can vouch for this. I got one from there and it isn't bad at all.
Stats? My sizes? I'm an XL, ordered an XXXL (ruined my ego that as it is) and then they were much tighter than a 'normal' XL would be. No pics right now of the fit. But the quality is decent. You can always tell around the badge with the fakes, but a very very good fake to be fair. I'll try to get some photos tomorrow but gave the shirts to my dad so will ask him to send them.
Cheers all.

Would you use regular sizing then or size up? From experience? I'm interested in the retro ones you can't really get hold of. Maybe an NBA jersey too.

Bubz27

Cheers all.

Would you use regular sizing then or size up? From experience? I'm interested in the retro ones you can't really get hold of. Maybe an NBA jersey too.
Obviously my advice would be a size or two up but from what I've read in this thread, others generally say sizing is okay or maybe order a size up.

Guv77

Anybody ordered the new Man Utd kit from brfans?
Or are people waiting for the design to be made official?

CanadianUtd

Supports
Vancouver, Boston
Oh great stuff. Thanks! Can you tag me when you get them please
Yep will definitely remember to post pics when they arrive.

Btw, I sort of rushed and sent my order in without knowing the sizing (some people in replies said go a size up, others said it fits true to its sizing etc) because there was a coupon/promo that essentially covered the cost for shipping. Originally ordered size medium for all the shirts as i weigh 180lbs/82kg and my clothes are medium which fit me very easily without any problems. After I placed the order, you’re able to chat with the seller and so I did. Mentioned my order number (3 different sellers for total 10 shirts) and I told them my weight/height.

They all responded back to me in the day and recommended a size up to large as I guess they do probably run a size down. All 3 sellers even sent me a pic showing their sizing charts and they were all able to just adjust the original order I placed from mediums to large. At least that’s what I’m hoping they did - the original order has M and they insisted they took note and applied it (I messaged them for a few days, before and after the shirts were sent for shipping and they ensured the change is applied).

...so as of now, I have no complaints and am just waiting for the shirts to arrive. Really helpful that the sellers were so easy to communicate with and in this case, help adjust my order for the better.

Reactions: Sultan

TheReligion

Abusive
Yep will definitely remember to post pics when they arrive.

Btw, I sort of rushed and sent my order in without knowing the sizing (some people in replies said go a size up, others said it fits true to its sizing etc) because there was a coupon/promo that essentially covered the cost for shipping. Originally ordered size medium for all the shirts as i weigh 180lbs/82kg and my clothes are medium which fit me very easily without any problems. After I placed the order, you’re able to chat with the seller and so I did. Mentioned my order number (3 different sellers for total 10 shirts) and I told them my weight/height. They all responded back to me in the day and recommended a size up to large as I guess they do probably run a size down. All 3 sellers even sent me a pic showing their sizing charts and they were all able to just adjust the original order I placed from mediums to large. At least that’s what I’m hoping they did - the original order has M and they insisted they took note and applied it (I messaged them for a few days, before and after the shirts were sent for shipping and they ensured the change is applied).

...so as of now, I have no complaints and am just waiting for the shirts to arrive. Really helpful that the sellers were so easy to communicate with and in this case, help adjust my order for the better.

& in the meantime, feel free to like some of my posts so i have enough forum privileges to post images when they do arrive! :wenger::p
Thanks for all that! Sounds pretty good service I must say. Better then most regular shops!

Only scouts can give likes out I think but I think you deserve one for being such a gem.

@Sultan do you agree?

Reactions: Sultan

rimzy

Anyone been able to find the new United home socks on DH gate? Fancy a pair but not going to pay £18 for them.

CanadianUtd

Supports
Vancouver, Boston
Thanks for all that! Sounds pretty good service I must say. Better then most regular shops!

Only scouts can give likes out I think but I think you deserve one for being such a gem.

@Sultan do you agree?
hi, don’t think i forgot ya! 2 of the shirts from 1 of the sellers came in today. The others are being processed in the country and should be shipped in the coming days also.

here are the ones I got for now,

CanadianUtd

Supports
Vancouver, Boston

@TheReligion here’s another 2 from the 2nd seller that came in. The final sellers shirts care package should arrive in 2 days or so. Those ones are all the pre 2000’s legends, 5 of them or so i think

TheReligion

Abusive
@CanadianUtd hey thanks for posting. What's the sizing like? Are you happy? I can't recall the last set of pre 2000 shirts. What else do you have due to arrive? Interested to see!

CanadianUtd

Supports
Vancouver, Boston
@CanadianUtd hey thanks for posting. What's the sizing like? Are you happy? I can't recall the last set of pre 2000 shirts. What else do you have due to arrive? Interested to see!
np, thanks for waiting haha

so like i mentioned way back when i mentioned having ordered them, I’m normally a size medium for all my clothes but all 3 sellers said go a size up when I messaged them about it and gave them my height/weight. In fact all of them changed the size after I placed my order so very great service.

…and true to their word, the fit it excellent. At least for me, the specific sellers (not the entire website as a whole) do run a size below so yes definitely order a size up. All 4 are larges on the shirt but fit as a medium would. Material and packaging is excellent. Light, breathable, doesn’t feel cheap, and comes with the tags that nike/adidas would give.

last things left are: 98/99 Beckham away, 94/96 Cantona home, Keane 94 home, 98 Scholes home, 90/92 away blank, 86/88 away blank

JmRssll555

Those who have ordered from brfans.com, how did you process payment? The website is asking me to send a message to a WhatsApp phone number and they will then confirm how to make payment. Feels a bit suspect.

Bubz27

Those who have ordered from brfans.com, how did you process payment? The website is asking me to send a message to a WhatsApp phone number and they will then confirm how to make payment. Feels a bit suspect.
That's how I done it, worked fine.

robinrooney

Just went on brfans.com and see they have retro shirts so I thought I'd get the 1985 shirt as it was my first ever United shirt. Upon closer inspection, the badge is wrong. It's missing the words "Football Club"

rimzy

Received my shirt this morning from my go to seller on DHGate.
Decent standard again this year, can’t go wrong for less than £15. Took 2 weeks for delivery to the UK.
Seller is “tomato_2019”

RonaldoVII

Decent standard again this year, can’t go wrong for less than £15. Took 2 weeks for delivery to the UK.
Seller is “tomato_2019”
I can vouch for this guy too. I've had plenty United shirts from him and various international ones.

Sylar

Does anybody know where to get cheap United goal keeper kits? Retro ones? I want one from the 90s ideally

I have bought recently some older kits with some legend names on, and will look to take pics and show
It's mostly from brfans and the quality is really good

But finding goalkeeper ones at a cheap price is difficult

MalibuKen

Hey all, looking to get the third kit. But there are so many sites these days, brfans, dhgate, soccerlord etc. Who'se best to go with?

Nick7

Seller is “tomato_2019”
I've bought dozens of jerseys from here over the years, current and retro. Nearly always with me within 2 weeks. Sizing is true to the real jerseys and they always look absolutely spot on.