Cheap football kits

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
I got a Brazil away top. Really good quality but ordered an XL and it's never an XL. More like a medium. Really disappointing.

corno_mufc

I got a Brazil away top. Really good quality but ordered an XL and it's never an XL. More like a medium. Really disappointing.
Shame that, start a dispute... I had one poor shirt (printing too low) and gof £5 with little effort... in this case, should be a full refund / replacement.

Out of interest, what are the sizes of it?

Bubz27

Shame that, start a dispute... I had one poor shirt (printing too low) and gof £5 with little effort... in this case, should be a full refund / replacement.

Out of interest, what are the sizes of it?
Not too fussed about a refund. i gave it to my cousin.

What do you mean sizes? The actual measurements?

matherto

ask me about our 50% off sale!

Came today. Swear aside from the Japan shirt having anime numbers (unless that’s a genuine option?) you’d never tell. Sizes are all large and they’re sort of in between medium and large when you wear them.

More to come

HannahBanana

Where can you get the adult shorts as well? Most sellers seem to not stock them.

Last edited by a moderator:

Levo

Band of Brothers

Came today. Swear aside from the Japan shirt having anime numbers (unless that’s a genuine option?) you’d never tell. Sizes are all large and they’re sort of in between medium and large when you wear them.

More to come
Anymore pics?

Levo

Band of Brothers
Not too fussed about a refund. i gave it to my cousin.

What do you mean sizes? The actual measurements?
I had a Portugal shirt turn up once without the right numbering on it, opened a dispute an got a refund without having to send it back. Worth a try.

klsv

@matherto all those from the place doing rounds in the PM's? If so, I could really do with a link in my inbox too :( Thanks!

Bubz27

I had a Portugal shirt turn up once without the right numbering on it, opened a dispute an got a refund without having to send it back. Worth a try.
I might give it a go, thanks.

Nick7

More to come
They are Captain Tsubasa numbers and yes, that's a genuine option. They do them every world cup.

matherto

Anymore pics?
I'll get some more taken tomorrow. I've received all 9 that I ended up ordering, they all fit, they all look and feel real and some of them have even been through the wash and come out fine with no falling apart or shrinking.

Safe to say for the price they're worth it 100%

ryan_forlan

Gullible
I ordered the 2018-19 away(blue) Lukaku shirt on DHgate.

It got cancelled as the vendor could not dispatch. Any idea why this would have happened? No shipping in India or unavailability of the kit?

Levo

Band of Brothers
I'll get some more taken tomorrow. I've received all 9 that I ended up ordering, they all fit, they all look and feel real and some of them have even been through the wash and come out fine with no falling apart or shrinking.

Safe to say for the price they're worth it 100%
Nice one, could you PM me the link you used? Will look to order mine in the next few weeks.

RedDevil@84

How long does dhgate jerseys last? And can I just go by reviews or is any seller better than others?

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible

More to come
My Japan shirt has the Captain Tsubasa numbers too. I think it looks pretty cool. There was an option for standard numbering from the seller I went with too, but I went with the anime ones with Kagawa's name. Looks different, I like it.

Only negative on mine is the Adidas logo looks a bit rushed, there's some loose threads on that particularly embroidery. The rest is spot on though.

And it arrived the day Belgium sent them home :lol:

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
Do any of these places do sorta 2-5 day delivery? Or are they all around 2 weeks?

redshaw

The romance of Brazil and wearing the kit has kind of died for me. All I can see is Neymar rolling around when I see the kit and memories of Rivaldo going down at the corner flag.

corno_mufc

How long does dhgate jerseys last? And can I just go by reviews or is any seller better than others?
I've had the Chevvy logo fall off on 2 in a good few years (some might say that was a good thing to happen).

But easily have 20+ others, across various teams/nations... no problem at all!

Just need to be washed inside out, and at 30 degrees.

Will DM you the main seller.

Do any of these places do sorta 2-5 day delivery? Or are they all around 2 weeks?
Always been 2 weeks for me.

RedDevil@84

The romance of Brazil and wearing the kit has kind of died for me. All I can see is Neymar rolling around when I see the kit and memories of Rivaldo going down at the corner flag.
Strange that you can recollect "only" the simulations that happened 16 years apart

matherto

I took photos of the German shirt and the details for a friend who was looking at them so I'll just post them here so you can see the detail/quality, if there's anything that looks out of place or wrong then I'd like to know purely so I know how far from real it is. Apologies to any keen photographers for potato quality/shit pictures in general.

Last edited:

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
Might have to get a Juventus kit with Ronny on the back.

ZAGREB RED

Anyone bought a Serbia shirt on DH Gate or any other of the cheaper sites ?

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
Could somebody possibly pm me good links for any of our 2018/19 shirts please? A choice of sizes would be nice as I have a mate who wants one for his young nephew but anything reputable would be super.

By the way do I have to pretend to be disgusted and ready to report illegal activity like in the torrents thread? :nervous:

ThaReaper01

I took photos of the German shirt and the details for a friend who was looking at them so I'll just post them here so you can see the detail/quality, if there's anything that looks out of place or wrong then I'd like to know purely so I know how far from real it is. Apologies to any keen photographers for potato quality/shit pictures in general.

These look fantastic. Can I get a PM?

A9X SJ

Can one of you chaps kindly PM me also

I like to purchase Overseas teams shirts as nobody never knows there out of date ;)

ThaReaper01

For everyone that’s ordered from DHGate; what are the sizes like? The shirts I ordered from United direct are XL and fit like a dream but the XLs I ordered from AliExpress either shrunk or were just small from the jump cause one doesn’t fit and the other barely fits anymore. Am I looking at a 2X from DH?

Redplane

( . Y . ) planned for Christmas
For everyone that’s ordered from DHGate; what are the sizes like? The shirts I ordered from United direct are XL and fit like a dream but the XLs I ordered from AliExpress either shrunk or were just small from the jump cause one doesn’t fit and the other barely fits anymore. Am I looking at a 2X from DH?
My experience has typically been to always order a size up if youre a reasonably fit sexy man like myself - 2 sizes up if you don't want to accentuate the love handles. Mileage may vary if you re on the smaller stature side perhaps - think they re sized to the Asian market.

Gregawa

I’m convinced by the positive reviews. Can I bean a pm too please?