Cheap football kits

ThaReaper01

My experience has typically been to always order a size up if youre a reasonably fit sexy man like myself - 2 sizes up if you don't want to accentuate the love handles. Mileage may vary if you re on the smaller stature side perhaps - think they re sized to the Asian market.
I honestly haven’t seen a 2X option on any of these listings. I’m a big guy physically, tall and broadly built so I would need a proper XL. If anyone sees a 2X option anywhere for the new new United kit, I’d appreciate a shout.

iammemphis

iwillnotaskforanamechangeagain
Honestly just download the dhgate app and type in player names in the search bar of the teams you want. There are about 10+ sellers selling the same product, just click on each one and scroll down the listing to see if there are any reviews with photos (most of them do). The reviews are not for the item you’re looking at, its usually the seller as a whole, so you will see jerseys for other clubs on a united kit listing for example.

I have bought six different kits off Dhgate off different sellers, and they have all been top notch with squad numbers and names for £12-15 inc delivery. I have needed refunds on a few trainers that haven’t arrived and never had a problem, so if a top arrives in bad condition (numbers not printed properly) then just complain and you will get your money back. DHgate uses an intermediary to hold your payment until you confirm the item has been received as described. The only gripe is the language barrier on seller communication but you get there in the end.

At the end of the day, if two years down the line the numbers start peeling then just reorder it again. It only cost £12! Im gonna look for the United kit in the hope it has the Kohler brand on now the deal has been signed. Have also been considering buying the vintage 1999 champions league winning united tops and green and gold kits, with authentic squad numbers from the day printed on the back, although prices on used kits on ebay aren’t far off the thailand “remakes”! Type in Cantona and Solskjaer for shirts like that.

Ballache

Supports
Martial
I noticed a lot of people request PMs. I thought I would write a guide on how to order from DH gate whilst minimizing the risks of you being disappointed.
I order a lot of sneakers, football jerseys and gym tanks from there and whilst you can never be 100%, I have to say I'm usually very happy with my orders.

1. Search for buzzwords such as Manchester United, Thai football kit, football jersey, players names...I usually do all of them just to be sure but most of the time you'll get the same sellers.

2. Change the settings so you get the seller with most orders at the top (Best Selling).
Now this is important because it means that this is a good seller but even more important because usually high amount of orders = high amount of reviews which usually are the best indicator regarding the quality, size and delivery.
This also means that the ratings really reflect how good a seller is, so someone with 200000 orders and 4.5 rating is a Better bet than someone with 50 orders and 5 stars for example.

3. Make sure it's free delivery as some sellers will add like £5 for delivery for no apparent reason (I once ordered a beard brush for £3 and didn't notice the £5 delivery :rolleyes:)

4. A lot of the pictures won't have the Adidas logo and that's due to copyright and such but the products come with the logo and tags.

This is pretty much it, if you don't mind waiting for a couple of weeks for your products, DH Gate is a fantastic website and will save you a lot of money.

Last edited:

unplayable

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Has anyone ordered our new home kit with the adidas logo and everything? Saw a lot without it on DHgate

Radders1007

I live and work out in Thailand - the quality of the replica shirts is fantastic and retail for £8-10 - fully labelled, numbers, branding etc - they stand up really well against the 'authentic' shirts. They did amazing business during the World Cup where they had all the shirts. I got myself the Japan, Colombia, Sweden and Nigeria shirts and my mates cannot tell any difference now I'm visiting the UK!

iammemphis

iwillnotaskforanamechangeagain
Is there any taxes nowadays? Havent ordered from outside the EU in years (i live in Sweden aswell)
They put the cost of the parcel at a price that doesn’t get surcharged by customs. Anything over $15-20 i think is surcharged, so they put on the customs note when sending it off its not worth more than that. Never been charged in the UK anyway.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Hello Friends - a PM to would be highly appreciated re this.

Graham Walmsley

There are lots there and have bought previously.

I would prefer someones recommendation so a PM would be greatful.

I also bought some boots about a year ago, they looked awesome but playing 1 game with them the base cracked and a blade was half off (may have just been 1 bad)

anyone good experiences with boots that can withstand a competive match ?

KINGD277

@JoaquinJoaquin If you could pm me a link to cheap kits thatt would be great. If anyone else has a good link with pics possible that would be great thanks!

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
Hey fellas I have been trying to find a Paulo Henirque Ganso jersey from Santos or Sao Paulo but cant seem to find it anywhere would any of you lot no any trust worthy websites where that Jersey might be found? Any help would be greatly appreciated thanks guys !

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
Can you use PayPal on dhgate??

MikeL88

Ordered last season's black strip from a seller on DH today. I went a size up, let's hope it comes out alright when it arrives...

afrocentricity

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Do any of these have for child kits (MUFC)? I got one from a site ages ago and the adult one was on point but the child one was utterly shite. Never got worn at all my kid just looked at it with disdain...

$inner_88

Has anyone had any problems with delivery?

I remember ordering from a website before and i got a letter from Nike warning me about buying copyrighted material.

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
Anyone order off DHgate lately? Any recommended supplier? Supplier I used has all their items “sold out” - so either shut down or under a new name

Carlsen19

Don't listen to my lies RE: Lineups
Has anyone had any problems with delivery?

I remember ordering from a website before and i got a letter from Nike warning me about buying copyrighted material.
Really? How on earth would Nike get your address and know you've been ordering dodgy gear?

crackers0seven

David li on Facebook. Loads of kids and adults jerseys for all different clubs.tracksuits,kits etc too. His gear is supposed to be top notch. Well worth a look. I added him and messaged him. 25e for United home jersey. 22e for kids kit. And for the 25e/22e you can get a number and name if you want and postage is included in price. Think he owns shop in Asia. Has newest soccer boots up there too at fraction of Europeans prices.

$inner_88

Really? How on earth would Nike get your address and know you've been ordering dodgy gear?

Customs must have opened it at the border and notified them. I had to sign a letter and send it back to them saying i accepted responsibility and i wouldn't purchase any more counterfeit items.

It was at least 5 years ago now. If i remember rightly it was for a Brazil shirt.

It was all really strange and put me off ordering from anyone again.

EireRed_GS

DH Gate all the ways guys.. have used it for the last 3/4 years.. got plenty footy tops off there, and even got a few top quality replica watches on there too. have ordered some of this years kit off it, just waiting for delivery. Its just like China's version of eBay

klsv

I've been waiting almost two weeks for my DH order to show up. Is this normal?
Depends on the location of the seller. The fastest I've gotten an order from Asia to EU was 3 weeks, mostly a bit over a month.

Ole90+3

The only issues I've found with the thai rip off versions found on dhgate is that the material is not the breathable stuff you'd get with the proper replica. Uncomfortable to play football or do any strenuous exercise in.