Cheap football kits

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Haven’t seen anyone post about Soccer Lords on here yet! Using them for 9 years now never had an issue apart from customs destroying my Columbia top this year.

Price has gone up to £23 a shirt was £19 still couldn’t tell the difference
Accurate sizing?

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
Bought mine from that link about two weeks ago. Photo's for anyone who's interested:

[/SPOLIER]
Nice. Is that blemish on the badge the only issue?

Would you usually go for a large?

crossy1686

career ending
Nice. Is that blemish on the badge the only issue?

Would you usually go for a large?
Yeah, find a medium would be too tight across the shoulders and upper back for me. This is a slim fit as well so unless you're in top shape, you would't want to look like a fat bloke in a training top so go for a size you feel comfortable hugging your body shape.

The slight blemish on the badge is loose stitching. This is such a good 'fake' I would say it's most likely from the 'not fit for general sale' pile from the factory the originals are made in. Everything about it is spot on but for £110 you'd go through the roof if some stitching was out.

Carl

Yeah, find a medium would be too tight across the shoulders and upper back for me. This is a slim fit as well so unless you're in top shape, you would't want to look like a fat bloke in a training top so go for a size you feel comfortable hugging your body shape.

The slight blemish on the badge is loose stitching. This is such a good 'fake' I would say it's most likely from the 'not fit for general sale' pile from the factory the originals are made in. Everything about it is spot on but for £110 you'd go through the roof if some stitching was out.
Ah cool. I've gone for a small. Last 2 times I've had a medium they've been a little on the large size so I got brave this time. Probably gunna regret it though.

Carl

Ordered a small in the players pink top too. Another I'll probably regret. I don't know why I do these things!

On the flip side, I'll probably be selling a couple tops in a few weeks..

crossy1686

career ending
Ah cool. I've gone for a small. Last 2 times I've had a medium they've been a little on the large size so I got brave this time. Probably gunna regret it though.
I think you'll be fine. It's a stretchy material so it's not restricting, you just wouldn't want to highlight a gut, which this shirt would definitely do. At about £25, I'm sure you've had worse regrets!

JohnZSmith27

I wish DH Gate did some of those Class of 92 tops. Raging I missed out on those. They're going for stupid prices on Ebay

mykelawrence

My 1968-2018 Euro special arrived today, and it’s fantastic quality, really looks legit.

I don’t think I can post pictures yet, but I’ll happily send to those who’d like to see.

I usually buy XL in the ‘fan’ versions, and went for XXL in this, and it fits perfectly. Great for $14

buckooo1978

My 1968-2018 Euro special arrived today, and it’s fantastic quality, really looks legit.

I don’t think I can post pictures yet, but I’ll happily send to those who’d like to see.

I usually buy XL in the ‘fan’ versions, and went for XXL in this, and it fits perfectly. Great for $14
can you pm a link to that seller please

Marcelinho87

Anybody used aliexpressjoe? I have a rugby shirt and the pink United shirt with Pogba bought from there.

How long etc is the wait if anybody knows?

Also I am usually a large so went XL and the rugby shirt I got in XXL as the guy I bought for is usually an XL so hope they fit.

Levo

Band of Brothers

Wouldn’t mind a picture via pm please.

GE

Negative Moaning Mentalist
Be careful when washing these kits as they deteriorate rapidly if they’re not washed at 20 degrees, anything over will ruin the shirt in my experience. They look good but the quality is nowhere near what you’d buy from a retail store.

I’ve purchased around 10 from a few highly rated sellers this year, adults and child sizes and have been fairly happy with them, but you do get what you pay for.

Trizy

can you pm a link to that seller please
Can you PM a link, please.

Haven't bought a 'fake' kit this season. Not an United one anyway, must get one. Last one I bought was the Portugal White WC kit, was perfect quality and fit.

Marcelinho87

Be careful when washing these kits as they deteriorate rapidly if they’re not washed at 20 degrees, anything over will ruin the shirt in my experience. They look good but the quality is nowhere near what you’d buy from a retail store.

I’ve purchased around 10 from a few highly rated sellers this year, adults and child sizes and have been fairly happy with them, but you do get what you pay for.
You are supposed to wash them inside out and at low heat, goes for official ones too.

JoaquinJoaquin

Got the Pink away and the Euro special in the last few weeks. Will post pictures if anyone cares.

GE

Negative Moaning Mentalist
You are supposed to wash them inside out and at low heat, goes for official ones too.
I do. I’ve washed official kits for years at the stated 30 degrees (which is considered low) with no problem. But the printed logos/numbers/letter on these replica kits will fade or shrivel at the same degrees.

20 degrees, a cold wash, or hand wash is safest, because the quality of the print and materials are not the same as a store bought kit. Don’t believe anyone that tells you “they’re exactly the same” or from “the same factory in Thailand” - As I said, you get what you pay for, but I’d rather spend £10 on a shirt I won’t wear often as opposed to £60. The majority I buy are for my little brother anyway.

anant

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020

Could you please PM me a link to the seller and the pic?

EireRed_GS

Got the 50th Anniversary 1968 shirt yesterday from DGgate. Absolutely spot on. Ordered a size large and its exactly like a Large uk fitting. Quality is very good too. (also cant post photos yet, but can provide seller link and pics if need be to anyone)

Ordered a rugby shirt too, still waiting on that to arrive

Red00012

Have anyone bought the pink long sleeve on DH ?

Last edited:

mystarrocks

can anyone point me to a site where i can get our training kit. Below link is from our Juventus training wearing the kit which i want.

twitter.com/ManUtd/status/1059785984198561795/photo/1

Venkman24

Lineup Prediction League Runner-up 2014/15
Been looking for 15/16 home shirt on ebay, some are made in Thailand and some in Vietnam. Both look exactly the same so can't tell which is fake. Can anyone who has an authentic one tell me where theirs was made?

Trizy

Been looking for 15/16 home shirt on ebay, some are made in Thailand and some in Vietnam. Both look exactly the same so can't tell which is fake. Can anyone who has an authentic one tell me where theirs was made?
Are all jerseys made in South East Asia? The fakes could be made in Africa or China and they'd still say Vietnam/Thailand to make it look like the real ones.

Good fakes are flawless. I've stop buying real kits cause there is no difference other than price. Just get your jersey on Aliexpress or Dhgate.

Venkman24

Lineup Prediction League Runner-up 2014/15
That's true, will have a look on there. Cheers

Name Changed

weso26
I have so many jerseys that I've stopped buying them now. There must be 200 lying in a box in the attic.

I know only buy shorts as I'll actually get the wear out of them. Has anyone used any of these sites to buy shorts and if so, are the sizes the same and the quality good ?

On Dgate I have 5 pairs in my shopping basket and it'll only cost me 40 quid.

corno_mufc

I have so many jerseys that I've stopped buying them now. There must be 200 lying in a box in the attic.

I know only buy shorts as I'll actually get the wear out of them. Has anyone used any of these sites to buy shorts and if so, are the sizes the same and the quality good ?

On Dgate I have 5 pairs in my shopping basket and it'll only cost me 40 quid.
Can only comment on the kids shorts (which come with their shirts) but always spot on... so you'd imagine the adults one are just as good.

Trizy

Anyone bought the 50th year anniversary long sleeve? I see it on DHgate with 95 five star reviews. Just want to know how it fits.

EDIT: Read the thread, Trizy.

@EireRed_GS , is it a slim fit?

Asger

Does anyone know where I could get old United shirts? from 2000-2008.

Trizy

You can buy them all on DHgate. I saw a few sellers on there when I order the 50th anniversary top.

PM sent.

mykelawrence

If you know what to look for, you can get these for between 5 and 25 quid on eBay. I only need 5 shirts to complete my "Premier League era" collection, and I've not spent more than 24 pounds on a second-hand shirt. I got the 2002-2004 home shirt for £3.20 and the 09/10 away shirt for £4.

Just make sure everything looks legit - compare photos of the listing to photos of the actual shirts, avoid new sellers and sellers with low scores or few reviews, and look at multiple listings of the same shirt to make sure it all checks out.
Also, for newer shirts with the tags still attached, I've noticed that the real ones from SportsDirect or the United store have the tags in the armpits, whereas the fakes have them in the neckline. I'm not sure if this a real thing, but it's something I look out for before buying.

I have saved searches for various keywords so I won't miss a listing just because it's written differently. For example; Manchester United shirt, Man united shirt, man utd shirt, manchester utd xl, mufc shirt etc.

Hope that helps!