Cheap football kits

Guoan

Supports
Beijing Guoan
Just been on the prowl for some fake shirts here in HCMC, just outside Ben Thanh Market to be precise. I had to laugh at the quality of the shirts, first of all the sponsors logo was actually poorly printed onto the shirt, secondly the inside label wasn't Nike or Adidas, but a generic 'made in Vietnam' label.

Thai quality they were not! At least with the Thai shirts you would never guess they were fake but you could spot how fake these were a mile off!

TheStig

I already ordered a kit a few years ago from DHGate but I use it for playing football with my friends and the material is not very breathable. You get hot and sweaty in the kit very quickly and in the summertime it's almost impossible to play. I saw you guys talking that the player version is better. Does anyone here play football in the player version kit from DHGate regulary? How is it? And if anyone knows the best seller of player version kit, please PM me! Thanks guys

Trizy

I already ordered a kit a few years ago from DHGate but I use it for playing football with my friends and the material is not very breathable. You get hot and sweaty in the kit very quickly and in the summertime it's almost impossible to play. I saw you guys talking that the player version is better. Does anyone here play football in the player version kit from DHGate regulary? How is it? And if anyone knows the best seller of player version kit, please PM me! Thanks guys
If you're not getting hot and sweaty in a kit you're not doing enough work. It's nothing to do with the quality of the kit.

TheStig

Well, obviously I know that but in I have a feeling that the feeling in the DHGate replica is worse and the body can't breath normally as in "normaln" traning shirts. I just wondered if anyone uses the player version replica from DHGate to play sports and how is it?

Last edited by a moderator:

Frank Grimes

I ordered 2 classic retro kits from DH gate.

The black cantona kung fu kick one and the blue away 92/93 kit. 33 euro, will prob take a month to arrive but looking forward to getting them.

The same seller also does the green and yellow half one and the laced up home one from 92/93.

crossy1686

career ending
So I missed the boat on these and I can't find anywhere that has them in stock. Anyone know of anywhere I can get one of these, new or as close to as possible?

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Anyone ordered off footballtown.com before? Not really cheap kits, but they have a couple nice looking things at the moment which I'd wear. Never heard of them before though.

EireRed_GS

Anyone ordered off footballtown.com before? Not really cheap kits, but they have a couple nice looking things at the moment which I'd wear. Never heard of them before though.
No, but some of their stuff they have does look mint.. im not massively keen on the United ones, but some of the others barca/psg/juve ones are well nice

Frank Grimes

I ordered 2 classic retro kits from DH gate.

The black cantona kung fu kick one and the blue away 92/93 kit. 33 euro, will prob take a month to arrive but looking forward to getting them.

The same seller also does the green and yellow half one and the laced up home one from 92/93.
Arrived yesterday and they are mint tbh, 33 euro well spent.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
Arrived yesterday and they are mint tbh, 33 euro well spent.
I was looking at these recently. What material is used? Is it as per modern kits of that really think nylon crap like back in the day?

Also, how's the fit?

Redo91

So I missed the boat on these and I can't find anywhere that has them in stock. Anyone know of anywhere I can get one of these, new or as close to as possible?

Same here! Found them half price on JD and had placed the order and all. Got an e-mail saying it couldn’t be processed as it was now sold out. No idea why they produced so few of them. My favourite bit of retro gear.

crossy1686

career ending
Same here! Found them half price on JD and had placed the order and all. Got an e-mail saying it couldn’t be processed as it was now sold out. No idea why they produced so few of them. My favourite bit of retro gear.
I even had a look on DHGate for a replica but couldn't find anything anywhere, they're also completely sold out in America, I was willing to import one...

Hughie77

Get mine off ioffer, mostly from Malaysia , Thailand etc, last ones I got was the 1st season back to Addidas, I got 4 shirts, to replicas, £12 each, there same as ones in shops. Bought Adizero match going shirts really fitted shirts so if your on tubby side no no, got them for £15 each, both1 red 1 blue.

Sold adizero shirts £35 each. Cannot tell the difference, but I don't think there is, just missing out the middle man.

Frank Grimes

I was looking at these recently. What material is used? Is it as per modern kits of that really think nylon crap like back in the day?

Also, how's the fit?
It's not modern material but you wouldn't expect it to be if it's to be an accurate replica of a 90's kit. You wouldn't train or play football in them, more for casual wear or match day wear.

I ordered large and it's a decent fit. I'm 5'11 and around 12 and a half stone.

Last edited:

Red00012

Vast majority are. For new kits they get their hands on the templates - for older stuff they reproduce them.

I get a lot of my jerseys there these days. I don’t get as much wear out of them as I used to, so can’t justify spending 60+ on one anymore.
Ya I’m in the same boat as you, I’ve got a young fella as well who is always looking for the new kit. He can pick 4-5 here for the same price as 1 in the megastore. The New Jersey is £65.95 for a kid. It’s absolutely ridiculous.

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
Ya I’m in the same boat as you, I’ve got a young fella as well who is always looking for the new kit. He can pick 4-5 here for the same price as 1 in the megastore. The New Jersey is £65.95 for a kid. It’s absolutely ridiculous.
Exactly. Especially for a kid who knows no different!

EireRed_GS

Has anyone got the new Utd home shirt off DHgate yet by any chance??

cant see any with picture reviews on there yet, and curious on the sizing, as it varies quite a bit on DHgate

corno_mufc

Has anyone got the new Utd home shirt off DHgate yet by any chance??

cant see any with picture reviews on there yet, and curious on the sizing, as it varies quite a bit on DHgate
Yes and the medium is a generous medium, easily 40" across

Though my usual seller store has gone from 100+ items on sale to just two... hope they'll be back!

EireRed_GS

Yes and the medium is a generous medium, easily 40" across

Though my usual seller store has gone from 100+ items on sale to just two... hope they'll be back!
Im a L in uk sizes, but have had XL & L that fitted from DHgate. Ive chanced a L this time cus my last XL was a little baggier than usual

Jrex777

Im a L in uk sizes, but have had XL & L that fitted from DHgate. Ive chanced a L this time cus my last XL was a little baggier than usual
Is there a certain seller I should be buying from? This is new to me so thanks in advance

EireRed_GS

Is there a certain seller I should be buying from? This is new to me so thanks in advance
Almost every time from DHgate u have to order a size or two up cus of them asian sizes (always read the reviews to see if anyone has advised on this) , but the odd seller has their sizing closer to what we have here. This time i chanced buying my home shirt from a seller i previously bought a rugby top from, and the sizing on the rugby top was same as UK. My united top arrived pretty quick too. Bit of an anomaly for DHgate.

manuchamp88

Get mine off ioffer, mostly from Malaysia , Thailand etc, last ones I got was the 1st season back to Addidas, I got 4 shirts, to replicas, £12 each, there same as ones in shops. Bought Adizero match going shirts really fitted shirts so if your on tubby side no no, got them for £15 each, both1 red 1 blue.

Sold adizero shirts £35 each. Cannot tell the difference, but I don't think there is, just missing out the middle man.
Do you have a link, please? I can't find any United shirts on their site.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Ordered a Milan shirt 3 weeks ago from DH Gate. £12 with Seedorf on the back. Hopefully I did the right thing ordering a medium, they’ve tended to vary in the past.

Hughie77

Do you have a link, please? I can't find any United shirts on their site.
Sorry, I've looked lately as well, seems there is none on there. It's ioffer site that's all I know, been a few years since I've bought off there. Happy hunting . Try kaka jin, I think that's what it's called ? I've never had any off him though?

manuchamp88

Sorry, I've looked lately as well, seems there is none on there. It's ioffer site that's all I know, been a few years since I've bought off there. Happy hunting . Try kaka jin, I think that's what it's called ? I've never had any off him though?
No worries. Just found a couple of last season's on alibaba - I know sometimes they do kits but more often than not, international (non-British) kits.

manutddjw

I strongly recommend using DH Gate to everyone. I used to always buy my kits from our club website and I’ve noticed the quality has gotten worse. I have kits from 11 years back that are still in pristine condition and get the same amount of use as ones from like 4 years ago. The difference is the logo and numbers have peeled pretty easily in the wash. As a test I bought last years kit from our website and one knockoff from DH Gate. I’d wash both at the same time and the official one is worse off. Never spending $120 again on the website.

RabbyD

I had a quick look at some of the retro stuff on dhgate.... thanks for the tip.
Do they come with the adidas umbro etc logo on them as they do not show on the pictures.

I got a few from china the last few years and they have been excellent quality but a bit pricey