Cheap football kits

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
Have you guys tried hitting up some thrift stores? It takes time but eventually you get some great deals.

Today I picked up two Manchester United Home Jerseys ( 11/12 and 12/13 season) as well as two Arsenal Jerseys ( yellow away and the 09/10 home). Authentic jerseys with stitched crest and nike badges along with the authentic patches. Found a few other Arsenal ones too but they were the Replica ones and not as good quality overall.

Also currently checking Ebay for some NBA Jerseys but that takes Time to get the LEGIT Jerseys and not fakes.

Gjx

I've bought all of my shirts from charity shops and ebay in the past 20 years. Replacing old ones I've outgrown/lost or paying peanuts for more recent shirts, never go over a fiver, though I was able to squeeze into an xl boys for a while. Not much different from an adult small and are overlooked so much cheaper. Ebay can be a bit hit and miss though as people sell on their unwanted shockers from alibaba and dhgate but bargains can def be had.

Best buys are prob '08 blue shirts with Berbatov and Giggs official printing for £3.75 each from cancer research. Also bagged the '97 home shirt, long sleeved with Beckham on the back for £4 on ebay. All in exellent condition.

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
I've bought all of my shirts from charity shops and ebay in the past 20 years. Replacing old ones I've outgrown/lost or paying peanuts for more recent shirts, never go over a fiver, though I was able to squeeze into an xl boys for a while. Not much different from an adult small and are overlooked so much cheaper. Ebay can be a bit hit and miss though as people sell on their unwanted shockers from alibaba and dhgate but bargains can def be had.

Best buys are prob '08 blue shirts with Berbatov and Giggs official printing for £3.75 each from cancer research. Also bagged the '97 home shirt, long sleeved with Beckham on the back for £4 on ebay. All in exellent condition.
It is a great place to look to fine some great steals. Today was probably my best haul.

matherto

ask me about our 50% off sale!
I can't bring myself to buy one that someone else has worn otherwise I'd have bought all of them from when I was born onwards.

Matteh

Turned up today. I went for a long sleeved purple keeper kit with De Gea and the snakeskin away with Rashford. Really happy with them visually and the fit is nice (I went one side higher than my usual). Test run at the next 7 a side next Thursday but all good so far. I can drop you a dm if you're still looking?

Levo

Band of Brothers
Turned up today. I went for a long sleeved purple keeper kit with De Gea and the snakeskin away with Rashford. Really happy with them visually and the fit is nice (I went one side higher than my usual). Test run at the next 7 a side next Thursday but all good so far. I can drop you a dm if you're still looking?
Yes please!

Grib

Anyone know of a decent seller on dhgate that also does woman's versions?

RonaldoVII

I've had my home fans shirt with Lindelof and home players versions delivered and they are impressive as always. The players version is so good, it's a different material, badge, cut and fit and just looks/feels great.

VivaRonaldo7

I've had my home fans shirt with Lindelof and home players versions delivered and they are impressive as always. The players version is so good, it's a different material, badge, cut and fit and just looks/feels great.
Hi mate can you send me a link to the players version please

roodey

Hey! Can you send me the Link for the seller pease?

xtal191

Would really appreciate the link too if you get a chance, cheers

matherto

ask me about our 50% off sale!
For all those asking for a link, just go on the site, type in a players name and pick the best rated seller for the kits, it's not hard.

Guv77

Anybody used brfans.com? There is some very good reviews from a UK buyer on his YouTube channel.

Water Melon

Would appreciate a link too, mate.

Moorie86

Looking to buy a The away Sporting Lisbon away. Looked on web and not paying close £70 for a top. Usually use Soccer Lords but having previous shirts that were made by Macaron now way I’m squeezing into one of their XL’s.

Anyone recommend a good site to use?

fergosaurus

Looking to buy a The away Sporting Lisbon away. Looked on web and not paying close £70 for a top. Usually use Soccer Lords but having previous shirts that were made by Macaron now way I’m squeezing into one of their XL’s.

Anyone recommend a good site to use?
Dhgate but check the reviews to see about sizing. People usually need to go a size up from what they normally wear.