Cheating clubs: LASK cought on video

Hound Dog

Supports
Whoever I bet on
Points deduction. The league essentially handed the title to RB. What was the point of even playing anymore in there mind.

I agree they should of been fined but they deducted enough points to put them exactly behind Salzburg. That smells fishy to me.
Their goal was always to battle for second, which means CL qualifiers qualification.

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
Their goal was always to battle for second, which means CL qualifiers qualification.
I am sure that changed when they were very close to winning the league. They got robbed of that win.

Hound Dog

Supports
Whoever I bet on
I am sure that changed when they were very close to winning the league. They got robbed of that win.
Yes, but you cannot claim that they had no motivation, as there is a huge difference between finishing second and third.

Anyway, in the meantime, they had their penalty reduced from six points to four and they are taking action to further reduce it.

Hound Dog

Supports
Whoever I bet on
Their collapse has been quite remarkable but they would have had no chance of winning the title regardless.

Salzburg are creating a habit out of unearthing a kid who turns into world class all of a sudden and single-handedly carries them.

A year ago it was Haland, now it was Szoboszlai. He was a regular in the first half of the season as well but not that indispensible. In the second half, however, his form has been just ridicilous.