Chelsea 2018/19 - 3rd and European Champions. Sarri, not sorry

breakout67

Supports
Man City
CHO won't start today and there will be a meltdown from some. Both Willan and Pedro have had a week off and Hazard is undroppable. CHO will start on Wednesday though.

I'd be more annoyed if Barclay does not start ahead of Kovacic today.
Pretty impressive acquisition from Chelsea there! How much did it cost you?

Cloud7

I remember many of our fans including me wanting us to sign him when he was at Inter.
To be fair he was extremely promising at Inter. He just hasn’t developed as expected. Going to Madrid at a young age can’t have helped in that respect.

Classical Mechanic

Given Higuian has only managed to score against the two worst teams in the league so far, a bet on him scoring against the third worst team in the league today could be sensible.

Bojan11

They really do have the worst set of fans in the league. I’m sorry @duffer.

Too many incidents with racism over the years. They have a big problem.

ZolaWasMagic

Supports
Chelsea
Dont condone any of that. But also find it ironic Liverpool fans giving it the big one....

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
Just came here to say that Higuain is shite. Bye.
You'll be back. Every couple of weeks you like to pop into this thread to post something negative.

You're like one of those Christian preachers banging on about how much they hate gay people whilst having a grinder account on the down-low. I'm not saying you're a closet Chelsea fan but I'd put good money on your Gmail password being "ilovejtandlamps4lyfe".

Posh Red

The chanting is obviously disgusting and I hate all that shite, but I can’t help but see the irony of the Liverpool statement regarding their hard-and-fast position on racism following the Suarez incident a few years ago. It’s a shame they didn’t show the same attitude back then.

ZolaWasMagic

Supports
Chelsea
You'll be back. Every couple of weeks you like to pop into this thread to post something negative.

You're like one of those Christian preachers banging on about how much they hate gay people whilst having a grinder account on the down-low. I'm not saying you're a closet Chelsea fan but I'd put good money on your Gmail password being "ilovejtandlamps4lyfe".
they just cant help it can they. Is he the one who claimed Herrera was better than Kante. Themz were the dayz

Tommy

bigot with fetish for footballers getting fingered
Supports
Liverpool

Even more nonsense going on.

SquishyMcSquish

Supports
Tottenham
Yes I imagine Hazard and Eriksen will link up pretty well at Madrid :lol:.
Eriksen's off but we don't rely on him to anywhere near the extent as you rely on Hazard. Nor is he nearly as good a player.

You're a one man show who are about to lose that one man. It's cute if Chelsea fans are actually oblivious to what is going to happen to you, think Spurs immediately post Bale.

Mb194dc

Supports
Chelsea
That's ok I watch more Spanish football than premier league and looking forward to hopefully a decent title race next season.

We'll be fine, and actually looking forward to us playing our own youth players for a change. If we get CHO playing every week in the LW spot and he signs could actually benefit us selling Hazard. Then we'll have cash in the bank for summer 2020.

City likely to win everything anyway for the foreseeable future, at least we'll be able to bask in the reflected glow of all the trophies we've won in last ten years :lol:.

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
It's cute if Chelsea fans are actually oblivious to what is going to happen to you, think Spurs immediately post Bale.
You won nothing with Bale and then won nothing without him so not much of a change really.

We'll be worse without Hazard for sure, it will probably stop us winning as much.

ZolaWasMagic

Supports
Chelsea
You won nothing with Bale and then won nothing without him so not much of a change really.

We'll be worse without Hazard for sure, it will probably stop us winning as much.
they're absolute fools sometimes. "youll be like when bale left us" what winning nothing? I dont think so somehow. We get that they hate us, but the bitterness and jealousy is oozing

Our ban will get lifted by fifa or CAS and we will go bonkers this summer. I simply cannot see how the ban does not come off whilst under appeal. Swiss law states it in black and white ffs. I am quite excited by Pulisic admittedly.

And possibly, our world class academy may get a look in should the ban not come up. Mount, Abraham, James, even get Batshuayi back. Zouma. We are comfortable for numbers

SquishyMcSquish

Supports
Tottenham

We were 1 point behind top 4 with Bale and then nowhere near without. That's a big impact.

If you couldn't see the difference because you see things in black and white terms of trophies vs no trophies, fine.

SquishyMcSquish

Supports
Tottenham
they're absolute fools sometimes. "youll be like when bale left us" what winning nothing? I dont think so somehow. We get that they hate us, but the bitterness and jealousy is oozing

Our ban will get lifted by fifa or CAS and we will go bonkers this summer. I simply cannot see how the ban does not come off whilst under appeal. Swiss law states it in black and white ffs. I am quite excited by Pulisic admittedly.

And possibly, our world class academy may get a look in should the ban not come up. Mount, Abraham, James, even get Batshuayi back
You'll be shit. You're barely competent now and being dragged to a top 4 race because Hazard is unreal.

Fact is unless you manage a EL win you'll be without CL again next season. The odd league/FA cup win is all you can look forward to as a club for the forseeable future without Roman's money flooding in.

Your ban should not be lifted, and hopefully will not.

ZolaWasMagic

Supports
Chelsea
You'll be shit. You're barely competent now and being dragged to a top 4 race because Hazard is unreal.

Fact is unless you manage a EL win you'll be without CL again next season. The odd league/FA cup win is all you can look forward to as a club for the forseeable future without Roman's money flooding in.

Your ban should not be lifted, and hopefully will not.
Barely competent but a point off you. I mean jesus, all this nonsense that we are absolute pony and we are a point off 3rd. So to say "unless you win EL you'll be without CL" is complete and utter trash pal. You know it. If we win tomorrow somehow, we are having top 4, imo. The only good sides in this league right now are City and Liverpool. That is it. If hazard goes for £100m say and our ban lifts, thats 100m to spend before Roman even checks his bank account.

Our ban should be lifted because FIFA have set a precedent with lifting previous bans, and if you give someone an option to appeal. no judgement is final until the appeal is heard.

therefore, if no judgement is final... how can the ban stay? What if they ban us for the summer and we win the appeal, we have lost a window of business. CAS will not keep that ban on, and if they did i would eat my right arm

SquishyMcSquish

Supports
Tottenham
Barely competent but a point off you. I mean jesus, all this nonsense that we are absolute pony and we are a point off 3rd. The only good sides in this league right now are City and Liverpool. That is it. If hazard goes for £100m say and our ban lifts, thats 100m to spend before Roman even checks his bank account.

Our ban should be lifted because FIFA have set a precedent with lifting previous bans, and if you give someone an option to appeal. no judgement is final until the appeal is heard.

therefore, if no judgement is final... how can the ban stay? What if they ban us for the summer and we win the appeal, we have lost a window of business. CAS will not keep that ban on, and if they did i would eat my right arm
You'll get a dicking at Anfield tomorrow, probably will lose at Old Trafford too. By the end of the season I expect to be 4-7 points ahead of you, and we spent no money in the summer. You're barely competent considering the spending on your squad/your wage bill.

100m won't replace Hazard, not in this market. And if you don't get CL football nobody close to as good as Hazard will even consider joining you.

I don't care what precedent has been set. The law has to be laid down to cheating clubs like you who consistently feel they can flout the rules, time to make an example of somebody.