Chelsea 2020/21 - General discussion

Rajiztar

Supports
Chelsea
Must be gutted with the news you're giving away Zouma AND paying €35m for Kounde!

I remember three Chelsea posters arguing vehemently that Zouma was title-winning standard and there wasn't anything better for £60m or less...
Still he is our best defender on defensive ability as well as goal scoring ability from set pieces.

I don't believe these rumours but one possibility may be he wanted to move on since tuchel used him as second choice defender behind christensen with rudiger,Silva and azpi as starters. Even Reece played as prefered cb than zouma.

One thing he lacks is his ball playing ability in tight situations. For tuchel s three at the back system he wanted all of his defenders able to bring the ball out of defense comfortably and acted as auxillary midfielders to start attack from defense.

If he moved from chelsea it's because he wanted to move rather than chelsea pushed him out in my opinion.If he swapped for kounde then surely for that ball playing ability. Kounde looked very good on that aspect.

Last edited: