Chelsea 2021/22 - World and European Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
As Arsenal did,
Would this be the same Arsenal whos foundation was built on a promotion they "achieved" while not finishing in the promotion places?

You really are a total plastic plonker ain't ya, bless.

Crustanoid

OK Chelsea you are legitimate. Everything you do is legitimate. Sorry everyone

Crustanoid

So in other words who has the most trophies.

Like i said you're the biggest plastic of them all.
You have no legitimacy in football. Not sure why you even bothered to reply. Support another team

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
You have no legitimacy in football. Not sure why you even bothered to reply. Support another team
Why do you "support" United instead of Stockport, Salford, Rochdale or someone else around the area?

And if you give some cock and bull story of it running it the family :lol:

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
I cant believe how plastic one teams fans can be. You take the biscuit. feck off and never darken the doors of actual football again. Plastic oil fueled murder-enabler.
Its ok at least I'm not hollow like you are. Why don't you do the rest of football a favour and crawl under a rock. Awful, plastic, football-ruining c nuts
Those legs aren't gonna wash themselves.

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
Tomori to Milan is done. 28.5 million.

Sad to see someone go who has been at the club since they were 7, especially not having a chance to impress the new manager.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea

Sad to see someone go who has been at the club since they were 7, especially not having a chance to impress the new manager.
Such a shame.

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours

How do you rate him? How do the other chelsea fans rate him? Was he mistake prone?

I'm just quite interested because England have such a good attack and midfield building up with youngsters - yet their defenders and goalkeepers aren't that great yet.

Could Tomori improve to become one of the best English CB's?

@WeePat

Zaphod2319

Supports
Chelsea
Best English CB? I think his size will be an issue to become one of the best. His movement and reading of the game is outstanding.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
How do you rate him? How do the other chelsea fans rate him? Was he mistake prone?

I'm just quite interested because England have such a good attack and midfield building up with youngsters - yet their defenders and goalkeepers aren't that great yet.

@WeePat
He was quite error prone when he lost his place in the team under Lampard at the back end of 2019. But that was nearly 2 years ago. His performances for Milan, from what I've seen, have been several notches better than what he showed under Lampard, despite still having the odd lapse in concentration still.

But then again, Rudiger and Christensen looked terrible too until Tuchel got his hands on them, so I can understand Duffer frustration there.

Tomori's ceiling is high, and he should have made the Euro's squad on the strength of his loan performance alone, so the only way is up for him.

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
He was quite error prone when he lost his place in the team under Lampard at the back end of 2019. But that was nearly 2 years ago. His performances for Milan, from what I've seen, have been several notches better than what he showed under Lampard, despite still having the odd lapse in concentration still.

But then again, Rudiger and Christensen looked terrible too until Tuchel got his hands on them, so I can understand Duffer frustration there.

Tomori's ceiling is high, and he should have made the Euro's squad on the strength of his loan performance alone, so the only way is up for him.
As an England fan - Im quite excited to see who becomes these younger good CB's so that England can seemingly have a good generation in every position.

As a United fan I also like the sound of us having some of these potentially younger upcoming CB's in our team aswell - and I have been wondering if one day after his Milan spell if Tomori would be good enough for United.

SirReginald

Supports
Chelsea
Tommy’s first real test….
Anfield out the way before Liverpool get any true rhythm going. That’s excellent. Should be beating teams like Villa and Arsenal but we lost to them somehow. First 6 games don’t really matter though, not many teams hit the ground running straight away so whether they are home or away is irrelevant.

Zaphod2319

Supports
Chelsea
Let’s just hope we stop playing like shit against a crappy Arsenal team. We are keeping Arteta employed.

SirReginald

Supports
Chelsea
We took 10 points from those fixtures this season. Need to improve.
Depressing but that’s what happens. Poor teams always want to prove a point. Just didn’t match their desire.. also our finishing was tragically bad.

ZolaWasMagic

Supports
Chelsea

@WeePat
He's decent, but still error prone IMO. Potentially very good, also quick, but i still think our current Cb's are all better; would have liked to see him under Tuchel, though. For the best part of £30m, it's also a good deal for us.

Done well at Milan clearly for them to activate his clause, so best of luck to him. By the end of this window it'll only be CHO left - out of himself, Tomori and Abraham.

For what its worth out of the 3, I predict Tomori to have the better chance of being an England regular, the other 2? no

Rajiztar

Supports
Chelsea

@WeePat
He is good very good. Have pace power and good shot in him from long distance. Occasional lapses in concentration bit of worry.

Lampard really liked him at derby. In fact he was the player of the season at derby not mount. Some thing big happened in between them at chelsea. Probably will never come out.

Lampard should have given him more chances. I mean Lampard gave chances to all youngsters their chances to shine and persist with them. Mount, Reece,Tammy,Billy and cho but he just shut the door completely for tomori.

I hope tomori will have a great career. In this pandemic situation ac milan spend some £25 mn on him just shows his ability.

Reactions: Cheimoon

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
He will be missed, but I now have a very good reason to watch all of Milan's games next season. They'll also be in the Champions League next season. Him and Kjær developed a very good partnership. All the best to the lad.

C'mon FC

Supports
1. FC Köln
We took 10 points from those fixtures this season. Need to improve.
If you count Pool and City as a draw is a good result, would be 8 of possible 12 points then, not terrible.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
As an England fan - Im quite excited to see who becomes these younger good CB's so that England can seemingly have a good generation in every position.

As a United fan I also like the sound of us having some of these potentially younger upcoming CB's in our team aswell - and I have been wondering if one day after his Milan spell if Tomori would be good enough for United.
I will say that I think Guehi potentially has a higher ceiling. I really hope Tuchel has a close look at him this preseason.

ZolaWasMagic

Supports
Chelsea
I will say that I think Guehi potentially has a higher ceiling. I really hope Tuchel has a close look at him this preseason.
I like Guehi. I dont think hes good enough to play in the first team here, yet. Not down to ability entirely, but the current CB are all far better. But definitely a bright future and will hopefully end up playing at the back for us. I'd be inclined to loan him again but to a prem side where he will play weekly.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
I like Guehi. I dont think hes good enough to play in the first team here, yet. Not down to ability entirely, but the current CB are all far better. But definitely a bright future and will hopefully end up playing at the back for us. I'd be inclined to loan him again but to a prem side where he will play weekly.
I would disagree with that. The general consensus seems to be to look for a PL loan for him, so you're not alone in that thinking, like Gallagher but we have clear proof in the team in James and Mount that it's not always necessary if the talent is big enough, which I believe Guehi is. He was one of the best defenders in the championship last season. I'd happily sell a CB this summer to make room for him (Zouma?).

ZolaWasMagic

Supports
Chelsea
I would disagree with that. The general consensus seems to be to look for a PL loan for him, so you're not alone in that thinking, like Gallagher but we have clear proof in the team in James and Mount that it's not always necessary if the talent is big enough, which I believe Guehi is. He was one of the best defenders in the championship last season. I'd happily sell a CB this summer to make room for him (Zouma?).
I'd say Zouma is the most likely to be sold if any. Have a hunch Gallagher will be sold, too. But I suppose a good pre season and TT may use Guehi. Just a personal opinion of mine that I'd like to see him on loan in the prem, as I dont see him starting many games for us. Especially if James goes to RCB and a wingback arrives

TheReligion

Abusive
Why was Reece James so poor last night? He's been in great form. Thought he offered little to nothing going forward and the Scots had all their success playing from the right.

Curse of Southgate?

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
Why was Reece James so poor last night? He's been in great form. Thought he offered little to nothing going forward and the Scots had all their success playing from the right.

Curse of Southgate?
He had this to deal with...

If Harry Kane didn't have a head like a 50p he'd have an assist. He was not great but on the list of shit performers last night, James was nowhere near the top.

TheReligion

Abusive

If Harry Kane didn't have a head like a 50p he'd have an assist. He was not great but on the list of shit performers last night, James was nowhere near the top.
Oh yes I knew sterling was awful. Our right hand side was really poor in my opinion. At both ends of the pitch.

Rajiztar

Supports
Chelsea
Kai was awesome for Germany today, really looking forward to seeing him play next season.
I don't know how he looked like always lost it and didn't want to stay on the pitch yet performing well. He even started to put in some tackles. Great to see him start to enjoy his football. Will be a huge player for Chelsea.

Zaphod2319

Supports
Chelsea
He wants CHO money. Once you put young players on high wages, the mark has been made.

Oldyella

Not seen that before. That's how all coaching should be done imo! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.