Chelsea 2021/22 - World and European Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rajiztar

Supports
Chelsea
I am looked like a proper idiot for trolling drinkwater. Actually drinkwater looked decent in his time on the pitch.

Parker looked like a very good coach. Bournemouth played very well and not allowed chelsea to breath. But have to cut the habit of conceding late in games.It became a theme for his teams played well yet losing game from late goals.

Very good outing for Chelsea boys. Looked like a proper game.Bournmouth forced chelsea to earn victory.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
I Really enjoyed watching Broja for Vitesse last year.

How did Ziyech do?
Ziyech was good. One of the livelier guys out there. Created a couple of very good chances for Abraham. Nearly scored himself with his trademark left foot curler that just missed the top corner.

VanDeBank

Ma’am
Ziyech was good. One of the livelier guys out there. Created a couple of very good chances for Abraham. Nearly scored himself with his trademark left foot curler that just missed the top corner.
Thanks. The spirit of Robben lives on :)

Will be very interested to see Kounde in the PL if Chelsea do sign him, the PL really is hoovering up an insane amount of talent. First got a good look at him during Sevilla's post-lockdown Europa games last year and been a big fan ever since. Excellent aerially for a 5"10 CB, maybe he could struggle a bit coming into the PL but genuinely great in the air. Fantastic reading of the game too. Not a ton of sample size to say he's a guaranteed top level CB but he's on the right track.

Didn't think Chelsea would prioritize signing a defender over a goalscorer but with Silva and Azpilicueta nearing the end of their careers and a complete lack of top level strikers on the market I can see why they might just take the opportunity to snap up one of the best defensive talents around.

jakko

Supports
Chelsea
Will be very interested to see Kounde in the PL if Chelsea do sign him, the PL really is hoovering up an insane amount of talent. First got a good look at him during Sevilla's post-lockdown Europa games last year and been a big fan ever since. Excellent aerially for a 5"10 CB, maybe he could struggle a bit coming into the PL but genuinely great in the air. Fantastic reading of the game too. Not a ton of sample size to say he's a guaranteed top level CB but he's on the right track.

Didn't think Chelsea would prioritize signing a defender over a goalscorer but with Silva and Azpilicueta nearing the end of their careers and a complete lack of top level strikers on the market I can see why they might just take the opportunity to snap up one of the best defensive talents around.
Almost like he was to good no to buy for the price too. Zouma helps put the price down plus £30M lets say, The sells of Guehi and Tomori basically funded the £30M for this deal. Sad to see Zouma leave though, preferred if it was someone like Alonso.

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
That guy must feel like one of the biggest PL idiots of all time. Should have stayed at Leicester. Fancy selling your footballing soul just to chase the money.
In fairness, if Drinkwater was still at his 15/16 level today the battle to be the 4th CM (assuming we don't use the market for it) would have been a one horse race.

I think in his head signing for Chelsea was the moment he truly 'made it' and once he got frozen out he just couldn't be bothered with going back down the levels.

Rajiztar

Supports
Chelsea
I Really enjoyed watching Broja for Vitesse last year.

How did Ziyech do?
He looked alright but sometimes felt he could have done better. I didn't see the influence he had at ajax in blue shirt. I am disappointed with pulisic than ziyech from yesterday game.

Of course Bournemouth pressed well and not allowed the time on the ball for these two.Plenty of niggling fouls,stop and start game. All in all good competitive match.Tuchel would be happy with players got minutes of very competitive match.

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
Supposedly Tammy is being a bit of a dick at the moment, so almost certain he'll leave.
I mean he got dropped for Werner for an entire season, I think I'd be a dick as well. fecking Werner!

Rajiztar

Supports
Chelsea
I mean he got dropped for Werner for an entire season, I think I'd be a dick as well. fecking Werner!
Yes he had the case but starting Werner and won cl manager proved his decision justified though.

TwoSheds

Yes he had the case but starting Werner and won cl manager proved his decision justified though.
Great, so let him leave the club then. Why keep him around if you think Werner of all people is better than him?

Rajiztar

Supports
Chelsea
Great, so let him leave the club then. Why keep him around if you think Werner of all people is better than him?
He is under contract and if proper bid came chelsea will sell him. What's wrong with that.

TwoSheds

He is under contract and if proper bid came chelsea will sell him. What's wrong with that.
What counts as a proper bid for a player you're not playing then? Perhaps his and the club's views differ on that.

Kentonio

Scout
Supports
Chelsea
What counts as a proper bid for a player you're not playing then? Perhaps his and the club's views differ on that.
It's not the player's business what fee the club consider acceptable. The issue with him isn't about any fee though, it's about him not wanting to sign the contract that was offered. If he wants to move, then the club will work to make that happen.

TwoSheds

It's not the player's business what fee the club consider acceptable. The issue with him isn't about any fee though, it's about him not wanting to sign the contract that was offered. If he wants to move, then the club will work to make that happen.
Why would anybody with the talent he has and at his age sign a contract for a club who doesn't want to play them? They'd have to be mad.

Noodle

Supports
Chelsea
Why would anybody with the talent he has and at his age sign a contract for a club who doesn't want to play them? They'd have to be mad.
I thought he was offered a contract before last year whilst he was first choice but either refused or wanted too much money. Since then i get the feeling it's been a tug of war between the club and the player (we won't play you if you don't sign a new deal - I won't sign a new deal unless i get played) etc

Now we need to cash in as we can't leave him on the bench forever

Kentonio

Scout
Supports
Chelsea
If he's (and I'm guessing here) making demands of certain amounts of game time, or being first choice up front or whatever, and the club don't have that level of confidence in him, then I suppose he has to choose whether he wants to move on and be the main man up front at a smaller club.

TwoSheds

If he's (and I'm guessing here) making demands of certain amounts of game time, or being first choice up front or whatever, and the club don't have that level of confidence in him, then I suppose he has to choose whether he wants to move on and be the main man up front at a smaller club.
Yeah, he absolutely should. I don't think he's a long term top centre forward but he at least scores goals unlike the guy ahead of him so he's got to move if you don't want to play him.

King Kay

Supports
Chelsea
Yeah, he absolutely should. I don't think he's a long term top centre forward but he at least scores goals unlike the guy ahead of him so he's got to move if you don't want to play him.
Well I for one prefer the guy in front of him at the moment. At least we don't look like playing with 10 men if he doesn't score. If he doesn't sign the contract then Chelsea will be more than happy to let him go to any club of his choice provided our terms are met.

TwoSheds

Well I for one prefer the guy in front of him at the moment. At least we don't look like playing with 10 men if he doesn't score. If he doesn't sign the contract then Chelsea will be more than happy to let him go to any club of his choice provided our terms are met.
With Werner it looks like the opponent's have an extra defender at times instead. And I suspect your terms might be unreasonable in a pandemic for a player who's come through your youth system and cost you very little. If so, blaming the player for being stroppy is a bit disingenuous.

Powderfinger

Supports
Arsenal
Tammy would be a fool to sign a new contract right now given that he isn't in the manager's plans and his current deal ends in two years. If he signs a new contract it takes away any leverage he has to push for a move, plus he'll end up moving for a bigger transfer fee, all else equal, and therefore probably getting less in wages (assuming any buyer has a total target amount in fee+wages they're willing to spend on him).

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
Werner played on the left and Tammy when he played played up front.

He got dropped for Werner is about as accurate as saying he got dropped for Mendy.

TheReligion

Abusive
Tammy would be a fool to sign a new contract right now given that he isn't in the manager's plans and his current deal ends in two years. If he signs a new contract it takes away any leverage he has to push for a move, plus he'll end up moving for a bigger transfer fee, all else equal, and therefore probably getting less in wages (assuming any buyer has a total target amount in fee+wages they're willing to spend on him).
Yeah pretty much. He wasn't treated very favourably last season so can understand he'd be reluctant to sign anything at the moment.

TwoSheds

Werner played on the left and Tammy when he played played up front.

He got dropped for Werner is about as accurate as saying he got dropped for Mendy.
Who mostly played up front for you after he was dropped? Werner, that's the long and short of it really.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
I doubt Tammy is being offered a new contract right now. No idea where that information is coming from. Chelsea are actively trying to sell him. The last time there was any talk of a contract extension was in the early parts of last season when he was a regular starter.

It looks to me that both Chelsea and Tammy have accepted that his future lies elsewhere and it's now just about finding the right club with the right offer.

Rajiztar

Supports
Chelsea
With Werner it looks like the opponent's have an extra defender at times instead. And I suspect your terms might be unreasonable in a pandemic for a player who's come through your youth system and cost you very little. If so, blaming the player for being stroppy is a bit disingenuous.
Well mate if you think he is better than Werner then so be it but I think broja will get lot more chance to play than Tammy under tuchel in my opinion.

He is under contract with the club and club will do what is good for club. Club also in same position to buy players in pandemic world. No selling club will consider that so as chelsea.

Are you seriously think any selling club will think about this pandemic world and all. If any club want the player meet the demand or just go away.

Nobody blaming Abraham for wanting to go. Every one understood his position. Chelsea even sold Cech to arsenal because he wanted to stay in London. If arsenal want the player then show us money we want or wait for next season and have him for free. What is your problem with that.

Last edited:

TwoSheds

Well mate if you think he is better than Werner then so be it but I think broja will get lot more chance to play than Tammy under tuchel in my opinion.

He is under contract with the club and club will do what is good for club. Club also in same position to buy players in pandemic world. No selling club will consider that so as chelsea.

Are you seriously think any selling club will think about this pandemic world and all. If any club want the player meet the demand or just go away.

Nobody blaming Abraham for wanting to go. Every one understood his position. Chelsea even sold Cech to arsenal because he wanted to stay in London. If arsenal want the player then show us money we want or wait for next season and have him for free. What is your problem with that.
In this very thread you've had people saying he was being a prima donna. So yeah, that would be the issue if the club is being unreasonable in finding him a club why wouldn't he kick up a fuss? That would be completely fair and not him being a wanker.

Rajiztar

Supports
Chelsea
In this very thread you've had people saying he was being a prima donna. So yeah, that would be the issue if the club is being unreasonable in finding him a club why wouldn't he kick up a fuss? That would be completely fair and not him being a wanker.
Want the move is one thing, throwing tantrums is another. Chelsea are reasonable in players wishes. But just because Abraham wanted some thing doesn't mean club should accept it and move on.

I don't know it's true or not but if he do unwanted things then club will do what they can within their power.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Want the move is one thing, throwing tantrums is another. Chelsea are reasonable in players wishes. But just because Abraham wanted some thing doesn't mean club should accept it and move on.

I don't know it's true or not but if he do unwanted things then club will do what they can within their power.
I have seen no evidence of this. Where is this coming from?

TwoSheds

Chelsea have quite a long history of being twats to their academy products tbf. Maybe they're not this time who knows. Making assumptions about it as if it's Abraham's fault would be silly though.

King Kay

Supports
Chelsea
Chelsea have quite a long history of being twats to their academy products tbf. Maybe they're not this time who knows. Making assumptions about it as if it's Abraham's fault would be silly though.
:lol: :lol: Decent at best trolling to be frank. Not just this but your entire posts in this issue. Chelsea has been twats to youth? Like who and who? Maybe name a few and tell us how Chelsea FC were twats to them?

Status
Not open for further replies.