Chelsea Or Liverpool

Crustanoid

Don't care about what it does for the Chav$ - if they win it will be Liverpool's thired league defeat by the beginning of October

Cue another year of crazed wailing by their fans

Bread

We all went for liverpool to win in thie game last year because we said chelsea would be nearer to us at the end of the season, so i really dont know.

all i know is i really hate both teams and enjoy seeing miserable scousers.

Walrus

Oppressed White Male
Im not normally in the habit of wishing ill on any players - even the most hated ones, but a few broken legs amongst the likes of Torres and Drogba certainly wouldnt go amiss.

[Note: this isnt an entirely serious wish]

green demon

Caf Nostradamous 2008
Near to nowhere, in the suburbs of Amnesia.
Fair enough.

I think it's an age thing. I don;t think you were even born in the 80s? I'm still mentally scarred by watching those cnuts win trophy after trophy after trophy...
With you there Pogue, probably is an age thing, the sooner the 'it's our year' is over for another year the better as far as I'm concerned. We'll deal with Chelsea later. (or rather SAF will).
Yes, same here: I remember that so well. I also remember a time when there were four teams; Arsenal, Liverpool, Manchester United and Everton who tied with seven championships each. Then Arsenal got no. 8, then Liverpool were up to 15 without any of the other three times winning another one. They got to 18 before we got to 8 and I never thought I would see us get close let alone catch up. Now we have caught up it would be indescribably awful to see those verminous slitheens get to 19 before us.

For me, at this stage of the season, I want Chelsea to beat them and beat them thoroughly and embarrassingly.

SER19

we'll deal with chelsea when we come to them and i think theyl lose the title in other games vs big four. Chelsea win.

Denis' cuff

A draw. Certainly don't want Chelsea to win as they're our main challengers. I can't get around to wanting Liverpool to win for Obvious reasons but even if they do, I'd be slightly happier than Chelsea winning as Liverpool won't provide a challenge as strong as Chelsea's.

this

this basically. just add 4 red cards to the mix
Liverpool don't get red cards - it is the unwritten charter for referees

NWOntario

A draw would do nicely, with a little more strain put on Mr. Torres' hamstrings. Let the record show that Liverpool had played three above-average sides so far this year: Spurs, Villa and Fiorentina. Chelsea are much better than those three.

Red Dreams

Across the Universe....from Old Trafford.
the popular option would be a draw...but a Chelsea win would be the best because if we win, it will put us 6 points above them coming into the Anfield match....and we have a good chance to take all 3 there. 9 points would be too much for them to catch up.

Lets worry about Chelsea later.

Denis' cuff

Chelsea will be the main threat - so why even worry about the other lot? They'll bring about their own downfall.

e.cantona

Mummy, mummy, diamonds, I want them too
Dont get the whole death before Liverpool myself, tho not from Manchester nor England for that sake.. Rather have success for us then failure for them. Liverpool wont win much this season anyway, as every other season, while Chelsea just might. A Liverpoo win for me all the way

surf

Liverpool's hapless defence could take a battering if Mascherano is not there to protect them. Chelsea have the edge.

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
For those advocating a draw it's worth remembering that going to Stamford Bridge and coming away with a point is a decent result for Liverpool. Chelsea winning that game would be a good result for Chelsea but nothing to get very excited about.

Bearing in mind how close Liverpool came to pipping us last season, it's actually logical that we should not want them to draw this game - even when you put aside the whole 18 all scenario and all the historical baggage between us and them.

I honestly don't understand why anyone wants them to get a decent result at the weekend.

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder
For those advocating a draw it's worth remembering that going to Stamford Bridge and coming away with a point is a decent result for Liverpool. Chelsea winning that game would be a good result for Chelsea but nothing to get very excited about.

Bearing in mind how close Liverpool came to pipping us last season, it's actually logical that we should not want them to draw this game - even when you put aside the whole 18 all scenario and all the historical baggage between us and them.

I honestly don't understand why anyone wants them to get a decent result at the weekend.
Simply because both teams dropping points would hopefully put us top of the table after a win against Sunderland. A win for Chelsea and they're level on points with us, (if we do win :nervous:) and goal difference would seperate it. As I don't know whose going to challenge for the rest of the season, I'd prefer both teams to miss out on points.

Doevle

I want Liverpool to get absolutely smashed every time I watch them play. 3 points for Chelsea please.

Cal?

CR7 fan
I want Liverpool to get absolutely smashed every time I watch them play. 3 points for Chelsea please.
What about Liverpool v Blackburn back in 1995?

Did you want them to get smashed that day? :confused:

Justin

4-3 to chelsea with the winner coming in 7th minute of OT while only 3 were allocated

that would literally melt RAWK
Via a dive from Drogba going past Gerrard.

Still prefer a draw though.

kf

You know, some people, quite a lot it seems, don't know what's important and what isn't. History. Learn from it.

I hope the chav twats absolutely fecking murder the scum.

That is all.

Anduin

4-0 to Chelsea please. Oh no, better take 5-0.
Chelsea win > draw >>>>>>>>>> Liverpool win

As someone already mentioned we'll deal with Chelsea later. The sooner Liverpool are out of the title race the better I feel about 'this' year ;)

Cal?

CR7 fan
Actually, how about 0-0 till the 96th minute (with 3 min injury time indicated), Terry wrestles Gerrard to the ground in the Chelsea area, Liverpool players protest, ref waves play on, Chelsea race down the other end and Drogba dives for a penalty, converted in the 98th minute?

kelvinhole

Hello Kevin
Actually, how about 0-0 till the 96th minute (with 3 min injury time indicated), Terry wrestles Gerrard to the ground in the Chelsea area, Liverpool players protest, ref waves play on, Chelsea race down the other end and Drogba dives for a penalty, converted in the 98th minute?
The internet (or just RAWK) would literally break from the strain of gnashing teeth.

Please please let it happen.

Jopub

From Barca to Orient - back down to earth with a b
"Thomas..It's up for grabs now - Thomas, righ
Well they both need a result after the last games

Don't forget it was Liverpool's victory at the Bridge last season that had a lot to do with Chelsea's 'undefeatable at home' mentality going out of the window. Although they beta a few sides after that at home they were suddenly not the machine they always were

At the moment they still look the side to beat to me and a defeat at home would open it up a lot more for the rest of us imo

So come on the scousers although I can see a draw for this one

Jopub

From Barca to Orient - back down to earth with a b
"Thomas..It's up for grabs now - Thomas, righ
Naa

..........games only go into the 98th minute at Old Trafford :smirk: