Chevrolet Logo Discussion (Manchester United Kits 2015/16)

Summit

"do the dead, spread your seed and get out"
I may have to buy this one now as well. :lol:

Martin(6)Buchan

Would have been better if they just had the lettering and not the gold background, will go for the third top me thinks.

Raw

I do love that shade of red they used on the stripes. Imagine if the Chevrolet sponsor was just the word 'Chevrolet' in that red colour :drool:

markelphick

Would have been better if they just had the lettering and not the gold background, will go for the third top me thinks.
Yeah I was thinking the same thing.. Would look so much better with just the Chevrolet writing or even if they make the gold logo a bit smaller.

Tosicsleftpeg

Away kit even better than the home kit?? i went for the Navy blue polo shirt as it was only 25 quid and looks stunning but really liking the away kit. Cant wait for the 3rd kit i think i love them all.

MarkC

That ladies kit looks more in line with the older ones style wise. Anybody knows if they've resigned that collar quickly based on the outrage over the home shirt? Seems strange it has a different collar otherwise.

Like the away white always looks good. Don't like the GK away shirt just reminds me of Chelsea goalkeepers strips of the past.

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama
That CL font shits all over the dross Nike served up every year since 2008.

Croftona7

Looking at that picture, does anyone think it might be nicer if they slightly altered the badge by making the red in the badge as dark as the red stripes, and the yellow in the badge more gold coloured like the Chevy logo?

I'm struggling to picture it, so a decent photoshop would be appreciated!
No! You don't mess with the badge man!

Never mess with the badge, change everything else to match the badge yes, but you can't alter our badge, ever.

*checks 3rd kit*

That's kinda cool though...

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
No! You don't mess with the badge man!

Never mess with the badge, change everything else to match the badge yes, but you can't alter our badge, ever.

*checks 3rd kit*

That's kinda cool though...
*checks one of our nicest ever kits - the 2006/07 kit too* ;)

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
These kits are close to perfection. The problem with perfection is that the law of averages dictates that Adidas must now go and do something stupid for next season. That's the law Nike abided by anyway.

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
Wonder why the Premier League printing is black but red for the cup printing on the away shirt?