Chevrolet Logo Discussion (Manchester United Kits 2015/16)

Andy_Cole

Strange that Romero was wearing a short sleeve GK shirt but it's not available to buy. Looks a lot better short sleeved.

diarm

Strange that Romero was wearing a short sleeve GK shirt but it's not available to buy. Looks a lot better short sleeved.
Said the same in the match thread. It just looks so much better short sleeved.

LR7

Last week he cut it - it looked all jagged.

I still think this one is cut but it looks like someone has put a hem on it.

diarm

Last week he cut it - it looked all jagged.

I still think this one is cut but it looks like someone has put a hem on it.
Now that is bad ass. He just refuses to play by the rules. Anarchy at the back.

txred

Anybody notice the strange seams/hems on the long sleeve kits tonight? Struck me as odd. Looked like the players were wearing two shirts.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Anybody notice the strange seams/hems on the long sleeve kits tonight? Struck me as odd. Looked like the players were wearing two shirts.

Ive the home in LS and everybody I see thinks I'm wearing 2 shirts.

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama
Anyone know where/when we'll be able to get the kits with CL printing and patches?

ChaddyP

any team that has a red and white home kit we will use the black jersey i think.

so

Southampton
Stoke
Arsenal
Sunderland
all for sure

We will wear the black kit. Also any away cup games where there is a red and white clash.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
We will be contracted to wear the black strip X amount of times anyway.

acrebo

Those shorts are so cool. Not in a "I'm 33 and still wear football kits when not playing football because, quite clearly, I'm a virgin" way but in a "I might go for a jog or I might just sit in front of the TV wearing cool shorts" kind of way.

Lewis.no.9

Still think the orange should of bleen red and the badge should of been normal. But all in all I like the black one. The home shirt is my fave though.

TakeMeHome

TakeMeHome
Got my little ones kit without any name online. Does the megastore offer a shirt printing service? Do they also have the champions league font? Looks so much better than the PL one

JoaquinJoaquin

Those shorts are so cool. Not in a "I'm 33 and still wear football kits when not playing football because, quite clearly, I'm a virgin" way but in a "I might go for a jog or I might just sit in front of the TV wearing cool shorts" kind of way.
That's exactly what i'll be getting them for, casually lounging around in :D

Cantona'sCollar

I haven't bought a kit for myself in about 10 years, just bought a few kids ones in the last few years. Just checked the price of the new one, £60?

Have they been that price for a few years or have adidas jacked the price up?
They've been very expensive for a long time. I remember buying my 08/09 kit (from the megastore :nervous:) for around that price. I didn't get another one until 11/12 (my last kit), which was also above 60, if I remember correctly. Just wait until you add printing and a CL badge..

Edit: My bad, just realised your post was from 20 pages back. Hope this helps anyway.

diarm

The Chevy logo definitely takes away from ours with this third kit. All the others have nice plain sponsors there!
Just to put it in perspective, from left to right:

€12million - €30million - €64.5million - €34.5million - €54.5million - €17million