Chong Loan watch | Club Brugge

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout

Hopefully he will get good number of games.

RedAustrian

Very good move for him. At Bremen he will have a quiet surrounding, where he can develope.

siw2007

Good move for the lad. He isn’t ready to break into the first 11 with us yet, but he needs the game time now. Hopefully this spell can bring his development along.

treble_winner

Does this mean Manchester United has already had Sancho in the bag? Else why loan out the only natural right winger in our squad?

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
This means we are signing a RW in my opinion.

KW2006

So he won't participate in the remaining match(es) of the Europa League?

.mica

Supports
Dortmund
I guess its a loan without a clause to buy? Its a great move, Bremen could be the right club for such lad.

EwanI Ted

Bremen would usually be a safe mid table bet, but last season was a disaster and I think they needed the play off the stay up. I hope Chong gets some stability this season.

crossy1686

career ending
So what are our expectations for you Chong? Is this an attempt to inflate his price and sell in a year or do we reckon he'll come back and have an impact in the first team?

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
So what are our expectations for you Chong? Is this an attempt to inflate his price and sell in a year or do we reckon he'll come back and have an impact in the first team?
Depends on how he does, naturally. I think the fact he extended (quite early on) whilst Angel Gomes didn’t suggests that Chong fancies his chances of making it here. Or at least wants to give it a go.

Kearnkoff69

The Bundesliga is a good move for him - he'll have to really develop his skills and decision making if he wants to succeed there. If successful, he should come back from loan much more ready to challenge for a spot in the team. Best of luck to the lad.

Machine Elements

Unlike many others, I rate him. It looks a very good chance for him to improve. Good luck to the lad.

And also after the loan period he'll have 1 year left on his contract with us. Whatever happens, I hope it doesn't turn out like Gnabry & Arsenal. They lost a very good player for peanuts.

mu4c_20le

Good luck to him, the talent is there, just needs the confidence and playing week in week out

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Unlike many others, I rate him. It looks a very good chance for him to improve. Good luck to the lad.

And also after the loan period he'll have 1 year left on his contract with us. Whatever happens, I hope it doesn't turn out like Gnabry & Arsenal. They lost a very good player for peanuts.
Gnabry went to Bremen and it was the making of him. Let’s hope it works for the lad

Infestissumam

we have an option for another year, so he's tied to the club until 2023.

0le

Does this mean Manchester United has already had Sancho in the bag? Else why loan out the only natural right winger in our squad?
No. Just a coincidence that they play in a similar position. Realistically Chong was not close to getting many games for the first team.

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
Good move. I hope he does the business, throws about five stone of muscle on and mangles the PL when he comes back.

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
Huh, so we had a RW the whole time? Who knew!