Chong Loan watch | Club Brugge

wolvored

win-win he either improves and comes back as a great option to bring off the bench or we get a few mill for him. If hes still as erratic as he is now we havent really lost anything, as he was seldom getting picked anyhow.

sincher

"I will cry if Rooney leaves"
Very promising player I think. Will do well.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
I forgot we had this thread. Ignore the other one lads..

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
I forgot we had this thread. Ignore the other one lads..

His running in that goal reminds me of a young Giggs . Maybe there is a big future for him yet.

Last edited:

NieThePiet

Supports
Werder Bremen, Arsenal
Played all games as RW so far. He is trying a lot of "Robben-moves" so far.

NieThePiet

Supports
Werder Bremen, Arsenal
Second goal today.

He is playing in the B-team against a 4th League Team.

Ace of Spades

As long as he gets game time, he should improve. He has the talent needed to succeed, just needs to progress and work hard.

Cheimoon

Made of cheese
Scout
Supports
no-one in particular
Bremen won't let him leave for U21 duty. Good call.

From what I understand, he didn't join the Dutch squad for their trip to Belarus, as it would have meant two weeks of isolation of quarantine afterwards, but he'll be joining them for the second match, in the Netherlands.

NieThePiet

Supports
Werder Bremen, Arsenal
Is that the B team as in Bremen II the reserve side or B team like the first team’s second string?

Why wasn’t he involved in the first team match against Hannover?
Second string.

Because we wanted to have two different teams for each game and all players to have a lot of minutes. In addition a lot of players are playing for their national teams. Not sure yet, who will get the first three places in the offensive in our first cup game next week. All offensive players scored their goals. Difficult to say.

At least the Bundesliga made the right decision to still have 5 subs, so more chances for him.

Denis79

Quality team in a quality league, hopefully he gets enough game time to continue his development.

Shiva87

He seems to have gotten better once he decided to tie his hair up :lol:

Jokes apart. Wishing him well.

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
He seems to have gotten better once he decided to tie his hair up :lol:

Jokes apart. Wishing him well.
I know it's a joke but i really dont think it is.

He isnt exactly fellaini who has the strength of 3 men on the upper half of his body so can rock an afro against the speed of football he plays at. I felt like the hair was holding chong back unnecessarily. He is a light guy with acres of hair against much older players sometimes dribbling at full speed trying to beat the defender as well as the opposition wind against his hairline.

Rocksy

Supports
Blackburn Rovers
A

He isnt exactly fellaini who has the strength of 3 men on the upper half of his body so can rock an afro against the speed of football he plays at. I felt like the hair was holding chong back unnecessarily. He is a light guy with acres of hair against much older players sometimes dribbling at full speed trying to beat the defender as well as the opposition wind against his hairline.
Agree, can only see his haircut putting him at a slight disadvantage.

Number32

Scores a brace today, great finish by his left foot. Their opponent was terrible though.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
He's scoring against low level opposition

But can he do it on a cold Tuesday night in Hoffenheim?

MalcolmTucker

:lol:

Maagge

enjoys sex, doesn't enjoy women not into ONS
Quality team in a quality league, hopefully he gets enough game time to continue his development.
I don't actually know about the quality of the team. They were almost relegated last season. Whether that was a freak season or par for the course with their squad I don't know.