Chong Loan watch | Club Brugge

bludsucker

He hasn’t scored yet? We should pay Bremen to take him off us. Am i doing this right

Swarm

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Just did his knee, looked terrible :(

Edit: Nevermind, medics gave the thumbs up, did not look like he would be able to keep going. Phew.

NieThePiet

Supports
Werder Bremen, Arsenal
at least he was walking again and got a thumbs up from the physio.

cj_sparky

I'm surprise he came back on, didn't look good. But he seems to be moving okay now.

prateik

Didnt the falling player just hit his hand on Chong's knee?
Looked bad, but guess it was just an impact thing more than ligaments

NieThePiet

Supports
Werder Bremen, Arsenal
really improved our game in the second half.

Ace of Spades

A loan that could work very well for us, hope some of the other lads get a good loan as well.

hellhunter

Eurofighter
Supports
Karlsruher SC
I was watching a Karlsruhe game for around 120 minutes, because of Goller. I know how you feel :D
Ha, touché!

Kidding aside, always had a soft spot for Bremen. Memory might be blurred due to being a kid, but they had an entertaining gung ho style, scoring lots, conceding for fun, but always very exciting. Was proper happy you avoided the drop last season!

Besides, the very first match I went to was vs Bremen, so always a bit special.

JakeC

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2020/21
Hopefully he can continue this hot streak into the competitive season. He's always struck me as a confidence player of sort, so this could be a very good sign.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
I think I’ve said it before but I’m judging him on his displays for the reserves rather than the first team and I think he will eventually translate those same performances into top flight football. He definitely hasn’t done it yet, but if he can he’s going to be some player. His work rate is high, he does so much work in his own half and then steams forward with the ball keeping his head up and his eye on who is countering with him.

Im not worried about what he’s shown so far for the first team, just hopeful that he kicks on at some point and emulates his reserves performances because I really like his style.
Probably too early for an “I told you so“ but just want to cement what I said here, he showed all of this for our reserves and now he’s doing it at a much higher level. A solid season in the Bundesliga could see him ready to come back and add real depth to our attack.

hellhunter

Eurofighter
Supports
Karlsruher SC
Great finish; is it just me or do they have crowds there?! Are we finally seeing a return to something resembling normality?
Small crowds were allowed. Not sure how many were in Jena, but Karlsruhe earlier managed an audience of 450 with their hygienic concept.

Apparently 1600 in Jena.

United58

Small crowds were allowed. Not sure how many were in Jena, but Karlsruhe earlier managed an audience of 450 with their hygienic concept.

Apparently 1600 in Jena.
Based, hope we see small crowds ASAP in England (and everywhere else). Smaller clubs especially are desperate for gate receipts and a lot of people's livelihoods are on the line