Chris Armas | New Staff Member

Mwooyo

I'd speculate that they'll slow when Henderson leaves too.
Rashford too. Players with most negative body language at manutd are lingard, rashford and maguire. I can bet those 3 are involved in the press leaks. You can literally see the lack of effort in their games...ohh the manager wants me to track back etc

wolvored

He here till the end of the season then Pocchettino will be hired and he will bring his crew with him and apart from RR the rest will be gone

Natener

One of the coaches has too much influence, the training methods are outdated. This all sound so familiar.

Escobar

Shameless Musketeer
I just don’t understand the total lack of self awareness from the players. They are the highest paid players in their respective positions in the league and their performances are top 4 at the very best, far too often it’s much worse than that. If a manager wants to do stuff you don’t enjoy it’s probably so the club can attempt to get their monies worth out of the players? They had the easy road with Ole and they crumbled and started the blame game. It’s just a weak weak group of guys no matter who the manager is or the approach they take
They need to read extreme ownership. It is really hard to like our players

Drainy

All the best to him when he leaves at the end of the season.

Tough gig and probably not a pleasant experience being disrespected. Stepped in when we were struggling to find a Carrick replacement who would do it for 6 months.

MUFC OK

Best of luck. The Ted Lasso comments from a first team player/s were a disgrace.

TsuWave

Heard someone calling him Kurt Angle and every time I see him I can’t help but laugh

Last edited:

Jack-C20

One of my fondest memories of this season was the commentator’s pun on his name when he was appointed. Says a lot about our season really.

Rockets Redglare

Heard someone caliking him Kurt Angle and every time I see I can’t help but laugh
I was watching a Stratford paddock video and they were saying about how rightly or wrongly people in Britain struggle to take American’s seriously when they talk about football.
He could be the best coach in the world and I think he’d struggle to make it in the English game.

Reditus

Lineup Prediction League Winner 2021-22
One of my fondest memories of this season was the commentator’s pun on his name when he was appointed. Says a lot about our season really.
Chris-Amas has come early

It was quality in fairness

Josep Dowling

It’s not about how much money but being smart this window. Just get rid of all those players that have lingered for so many years. Martial, Bailly, Jones, Mata, Matic, Lingard, Pogba. I know some will leave out of contract anyway but how can we move forward when these guys are the options on the bench, and have been for years? These guys can be replaced with free transfers and youngsters if we looked hard enough. No more marquee signings taking up 50/70% of the transfer budget. That model has never worked for the club.

urinates in helmets
Supports
Berwick Rangers
His clueless demeanor personified our season.

Good luck to him, Something to tell the grandkids.

AshRK

Got to coach Cristiano Ronaldo. Not many can say that. Good luck to him.

Avero

Can't see him staying, he was a weird appointment anyway

Brophs

The One and Only
He hasn’t left yet, has he? I dunno, lads. I don’t want to be harsh but I think you could have waited another month or two and still been first with the #thankyouchris post.

Giant Midget

Aka - rooney_10119
It’s not about how much money but being smart this window. Just get rid of all those players that have lingered for so many years. Martial, Bailly, Jones, Mata, Matic, Lingard, Pogba. I know some will leave out of contract anyway but how can we move forward when these guys are the options on the bench, and have been for years? These guys can be replaced with free transfers and youngsters if we looked hard enough. No more marquee signings taking up 50/70% of the transfer budget. That model has never worked for the club.
wrong thread?

Revaulx

His clueless demeanor personified our season.

Good luck to him, Something to tell the grandkids.
How do you know his demeanour was clueless?

Carrick looked really gormless on the touchline for much of the time and I certainly wouldn’t describe him as clueless.

Escobar

Shameless Musketeer
It was clear he was here for a short time. Not easy to step in in such a situation. Best of luck

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Our coaches went from 'mates' to 'whatever dossers will agree to do 6 months'. Here's hoping we can finally employ the actual best for the job in these roles now.

Mmm-Qatarian

Our coaches went from 'mates' to 'whatever dossers will agree to do 6 months'. Here's hoping we can finally employ the actual best for the job in these roles now.
With the level of (justified) anger levied at the squad, it really has gone under the radar just how lacking in experience our coaching staff has been throughout the year.

Mike Phelan takes a lot of flak but he's honestly the most qualified coach we've had this year. The vast majority of senior coaching experience within our team beyond him comes from the MLS.

Murder on Zidane's Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
On match days Kornetka occasionally talked to Rangnick’s assistant Ewan Sharp, who was hooked up to fellow coach Chris Armas via Apple AirPods that have become distinctive. United did not pay Kornetka.

Watching from abroad was Lars Kornetka, Rangnick’s assistant at Lokomotiv Moscow. He provided live analysis on United’s display, with his thoughts transmitted through coach Kieran McKenna to Rangnick at half-time.

The situation raised eyebrows among some staff members, with Paul Brand, United’s head performance analyst, somewhat sidelined sitting in the stands. Brand had access to multiple camera angles and substantial data but Rangnick primarily wanted to hear the thoughts of his trusted lieutenant, even though by working remotely Kornetka had more basic technology. Rangnick, unable to secure his first-choice assistants when appointed United’s interim manager, had taken on a difficult, new challenge and felt a friend on call would help.
Sweet Jesus Christ.

Idxomer

With the level of (justified) anger levied at the squad, it really has gone under the radar just how lacking in experience our coaching staff has been throughout the year.

Mike Phelan takes a lot of flak but he's honestly the most qualified coach we've had this year. The vast majority of senior coaching experience within our team beyond him comes from the MLS.
Phelan hasn't been a coach in a long time.

ti vu

This is hard to read for me.

Why did he have to this conversation with SAF where he needed to explain his credibility as a coach? Is it implied here SAF is still lurking in the shadow and influencing the club somehow? It makes both sides look bad from this narrative.