Chris Coleman to take over at Sunderland | TheReligion: "Think he'll do well. Quote me." | Sacked

RedDevil5

Absolute shite from Sunderland. Feel for their fans though. Brutal.

Board and players there are pretty much all shite.

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
Personally I think it's absolutely hilarious that a club like Sunderland are in League 1.

izec

Who feels for them? Absolute clowns their fans are. Hope they enjoy their league one experience. League two would be even nicer

Burgah

Feck their fans. Remember when they did the poznan to us?

Acole9

Outstanding
Who feels for them? Absolute clowns their fans are. Hope they enjoy their league one experience. League two would be even nicer
I do, they've been stitched up by the owner.

FujiVice

Anything that can go wrong will go wrong at Sunderland. fecking Darren Bent, the player that saw the writing on the wall and was desperate to get out, goes and scores the equalizer. The club is cursed. Fergie cursed them when he said "we'll not forget that."

AndyJ1985

Finally got what was coming. How they managed to cling on to the Premier league for so long was baffling. An absolutely rotten club with rotten players that is in need of a complete overhaul.

Alabaster Codify7

I like Coleman a lot so feel for him but he should have sat on his hands and waited before taking this job. Lack of patience. Sunderland can do one, I don't care if they're a big club, they have always gotten on my tits.

FujiVice

Can only assume they had a bottom of the league clause where they can sack him and not pay up his contract. Seems strange they get the mathematical limit and he's gone 2 days later.

He was apparently clueless in fairness. If you look at the amount of times they were 1-0 up with 3 minutes left, they could have been safe weeks ago. His tactics and subs were quietly horrendous, but you sort of dont realise at a club like Sunderland where everything with absolute shite.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
He was on £800,000 a week, according to the Sunday Mirror. :lol:

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Will go down as one of the most bizarre decisions to quit Wales to go there.

Said before but if he'd waited two more weeks the West Brom and Swansea jobs would've been available and he'd have been a strong contender for both.

Now his stock will be much lower so not sure where he'll pop up next.